Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Resistol San Antonio in front of the Oleanders

IMG_4966_zpseabqn7et.jpg
IMG_7501_zpsd2xs0q7k.jpg

beautiful Michael

I'm on the prowl for a good hat that is begging for a cattleman

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
This one begged me to put it back, so I did. Not every tall crowned thin ribbon hat will work. But this Resistol resists all attempts at something else. Must be it's Texas roots...

absolutely ... I can tell

I just scored an old Adam OR style thin ribbon/wide brim that looks to be asking for it ... we'll see

I'm also prowling for one of those 100s that you seem to be overflowing with :)

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Happy Friday folks.

I woke up this morning and realized that I don't just deserve comfort... I deserve CUSHION COMFORT, gosh darnit! Accordingly, I have chosen this nice grey Pilgrim for the day.
1220b143edd7d731c1d969d16163bec7.jpg
4b0e395d9aae19d492dc11ff71f520e7.jpg
148326e850c3bcb2c0c7b29ba246681a.jpg
3bff5771823310687a0fdf212a3c6e22.jpg
509dbcde2d710a0614ce5d51301f1c60.jpg

I also discovered a way to get my son out of the car early at the bus stop. Perhaps it was inspired by seeing the pin-up girl in Anthony's hat over the last couple of days, but I got the fancy to listen to this LOUD as I drove the boy to the bus stop. He bailed as soon as he could safely do so.

Hard not to smile while listening to that on this lovely good Friday morning.

I hope that you each have a great Saturday eve.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I haven't been able to post much for a while. Too much overtime at work. :mad: ....and we keep losing people who are quitting and finding new jobs. In any case, very nice collection of lids! Everyone looks great!

Getting ready for another long day at work beside my forklift. Fortunately I'm old enough to retire this year.
Me_at_work_2.jpg

Finally able to get a photo of my Stetson Nutria
Nutria_and_Brown_Shirt.jpg

Gotta love Connie Francis! One of the best female Rock & Roll vocalists from the late '50s and early '60s

"Everybody's Somebody's Fool" 1960

"Stupid Cupid" 1958

Last edited:

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Happy Friday, all. No pic for me today. Dressed in grubby clothes and crawling around under desks at the office to facilitate monitor upgrades, so no time for a pic. Same old tan Caxton you've seen several times anyway.

There's some beautiful hats being posted by others, though.

Have a great day!

Terry that Nutria felt beaut is amazing! Talk about CLASSIC!!

Matt, I know you have a soft spot for Hommies lately, but that Pilgrim today is totally PERFECT for you!

Fruno the Homburg is right on to honor your friend, sir. Condolences to the friends and family.

Mark you may be crawling about today, but how about an "end-of-the-day" shot?!

Esther, a GORGEOUS couple of colors today! Just lovely!! The Trump-talk is ok. You're among friends!

Alan you look completely comfy traveling under that beauty! Poor River!!

Sergio your D'Aquino will brighten up a dreary day, dude!

GDurand, that's another classic, my friend. And you do it RIGHT!

Daniele that classic gray is SUCH a beautiful example!

Steve, I've missed a mention of your lids over the last couple of days, but thank you for keeping the standard so high. I want a black bowler (even 1/2 as nice) that fits me!!

40cal you have really kept the bar high! Great hats, great photos. Keep 'em coming!

Safetyfast, a SUPER Strat, that hat!!

Looking GREAT this morning, Dexter, Err, Bob!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters