Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
For me, today was STRATurday:

DSC_0016.jpg

And a fine STRATurday it is, Gene.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hey Indy, that hat is one that really looks good ON. When I've seen shots of it as just a hat, it is impressive enough because of the clean work you did but when I see the photo you just posted with it on you it looks three times better even.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Great hats again today gentlemen!

Always fun to check in on TheFL and see what lids all the guys have on for the day.

With looking at all this terrific HAT eye candy, at least it isn't fattening and it won't rot my teeth!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hey Indy, that hat is one that really looks good ON. When I've seen shots of it as just a hat, it is impressive enough because of the clean work you did but when I see the photo you just posted with it on you it looks three times better even.
The color is light enough for a straw so I might have to get a sunbody to try it on too.

I like that Strat!!:eusa_clap

Johnny.

New in Town
Jeez, Gene. You sir have style. Verrrry nice.

Also, sorry gents, just discovered how to put pics up, so I'm posting up my Bogart pics again (I actually did wear this one today as well)

S6300017.jpg

Weird stony kind of smile

S6300020.jpg

Side view of the hat (apologies - should've used a brighter spot)

S6300011.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Johnny. said:
Jeez, Gene. You sir have style. Verrrry nice.

Also, sorry gents, just discovered how to put pics up, so I'm posting up my Bogart pics again (I actually did wear this one today as well)

S6300017.jpg

Weird stony kind of smile

S6300020.jpg

Side view of the hat (apologies - should've used a brighter spot)

S6300011.jpg
Nice shots! Looks great on you.:eusa_clap
Everybody has a vest... I gotta get me one. :D

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
modeling the newest 1940's glam hat...

This one came today, just had to snap a picture to share. Oops, I forgot to put my earrings on! The chubby mink and embroidered gloves are vintage too.
359763381.jpg
DH and I both looked at this up close but cannot truly determine if the birds were real at one time, or were artistically "created". Probably real as that was commonly done for millinery even back in the late 1800's. Love the still intact with no tears or holes full face flock dot brown veiling. Will be fun to wear this one "out and about".

Our 14-1/2 yo dd Sarah thinks its gross that I have dead birds on a hat...lol I think they are way cool...:D

Johnny.

New in Town
RBH said:
Nice shots! Looks great on you.:eusa_clap
Everybody has a vest... I gotta get me one. :D

Ahh, gotta love the vests. They're my absolute favorite.

Originally Posted by HarpPlayerGene
Thanks lil' brudda'.

Nothing wrong with your smile or your style. Keep it up!

Thanks man! ;)

Love the hat, Carey (dead birds or not). Really suits you! And you're right. Waaayyy cool.

Jabos

A-List Customer
chanteuseCarey said:
This one came today, just had to snap a picture to share. Oops, I forgot to put my earrings on! The chubby mink and embroidered gloves are vintage too.
That is just a great look. Your jumping in on the lounge is inspiration to my wife, who I am trying to get on board in this hobby. The only thing she wants at this point is the hat that Grace Kelly wears in Rear Window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails