Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyK

One Too Many
41292-326d60f675d8af5f4d924734856b05b6.jpg

One year ago or today, that Lee is very special, Charlie

great crease Jim ... and I'm seeing more attitude in your wear than usual ... dig it

Thanks, man! I love to get props from you. Can you believe this was maybe my second bash I ever put in a new hat? I haven't changed it since that day and, even though I now subscribe more to your "Bash it and Forget it," school of hat creasing, I'll likely never change this one - it just turned out too good!

Yeah, maybe I'm developing moar hattitude, these days! LOL. I learn from the best (points accusingly back at Moonie).

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, man! I love to get props from you. Can you believe this was maybe my second bash I ever put in a new hat? I haven't changed it since that day and, even though I now subscribe more to your "Bash it and Forget it," school of hat creasing, I'll likely never change this one - it just turned out too good!

Yeah, maybe I'm developing moar hattitude, these days! LOL. I learn from the best (points accusingly back at Moonie).

your hats always look great

Tommy, Greg, thanks!

Matt, those Knox hats you have are just super .

I envy his Knox collection. As my main source of vintage is on OFAS, it seems that nice ones I can plop the coin down on are few and far between, compared to the Stetsons and the like. The one Knox I own I got from Matt!

Wet Wednesday here in DFW (although we are dry compared to our friends further south). Black Cherry by Mr Penman

David, that's the same as in this shot, right? Next time I see you, Ima gonna grab it and run! What was your size again?
David FTW Small.jpg

your hats always look great

Shucks! (digs toe into office carpet and looks at floor)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Dynamite hats folks. A pleasure to see some of the familiar faces/hats/bowlers of forum regulars who have been on "vacation."

Today in the misty, 50'F weather I took a walk along the Mississippi River. A Pendleton and a vtg. Stetson Playboy accompanied me on my walking adventure.

i-VXnNqDn-M.jpg

i-SJHGwqx-S.jpg
i-fVVr75s-S.jpg

i-tskc6m6-S.jpg
i-GCssC3S-S.jpg

Off for the day shortly. The Stetson Playboy joins a VS Executive (silver mist) and Gannon Wanderer (moss green).
Best, Eric -

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Dynamite hats folks. A pleasure to see some of the familiar faces/hats/bowlers of forum regulars who have been on "vacation."

Today in the misty, 50'F weather I took a walk along the Mississippi River. A Pendleton and a vtg. Stetson Playboy accompanied me on my walking adventure.

i-VXnNqDn-M.jpg

i-SJHGwqx-S.jpg
i-fVVr75s-S.jpg

i-tskc6m6-S.jpg
i-GCssC3S-S.jpg

Off for the day shortly. The Stetson Playboy joins a VS Executive (silver mist) and Gannon Wanderer (moss green).
Best, Eric -

your pictures always brighten my day Eric ... thank you

such a fantastic Playboy

and I can't wait to have my own dark moss Gannon wanderer as well ... always loved that one of yours

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
your pictures always brighten my day Eric ... thank you. such a fantastic Playboy and I can't wait to have my own dark moss Gannon wanderer as well ... always loved that one of yours

Thanks sir. Likewise, your pics and others are something I look forward to seeing when I pull up a chair and tune into the Lounge.

On with the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats