Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-Akubra-BGCD-FL.jpg

Rainy and overcast today,BGCD Lounge version.

That Schoble is noble, Bobby!

Fruno my friend, the edge of the Lee is felted, not welted. Were your ears burning this morning? Your name was mentioned at breakfast!!

Piling on the Knoxes today, MiamiBruno and I had a lovely breakfast, (thanks again!!!) but more fun, I had the pleasure of pawing his new KNOX 40. I slummed it with a mere Knox Fifth Ave., probably from the sixties.
DSC04514.jpg DSC04515.jpg DSC04517.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

Fruno my friend, the edge of the Lee is felted, not welted. Were your ears burning this morning? Your name was mentioned at breakfast!!

Piling on the Knoxes today, MiamiBruno and I had a lovely breakfast, (thanks again!!!) but more fun, I had the pleasure of pawing his new KNOX 40. I slummed it with a mere Knox Fifth Ave., probably from the sixties.
View attachment 48549 View attachment 48550 View attachment 48551
Thanks Charlie. Hangin with another lounger! :)

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I always enjoy the show here, thanks everyone!

I'm doing the Whippet Wednesday thing
2016-04-20%2011.45.13_zpseldbd4kd.jpg

2016-04-20%2011.45.23_zpsgwtk0cvc.jpg

2016-04-20%2011.48.42_zpsjbjpzugn.jpg

awesome Tommy ... love the center crease Whip

View attachment 48549 View attachment 48550 View attachment 48551

seeing you guys together made my day

Great photos, Charlie and Bruno! Nice to know I'm gettin' some lovin' attention from my fellow Loungers. I'm sure it was all sweet flattery, guys! :p

We need another thread - Lounger Meet-ups!

You mean like this?! We need to organize, make it happen, Git 'er done!!

Well, OK, but less of an Event thing than a "These two Loungers met up when one was in the other's 'hood." If any of you ever get to Funkytown, give me a holler!

And yes, ALL good stuff to say, except for that one thing... :rolleyes:

Hey, I can't argue with facts...

PINCH!

I second prior comments. You are a natural homburger.

The Homburgler!!

Baby Blue 40s Stratoliner. My first vintage hat.

You were in danger of heading on a steady downward trajectory after that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats