Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Schoble is noble, Bobby!

Fruno my friend, the edge of the Lee is felted, not welted. Were your ears burning this morning? Your name was mentioned at breakfast!!

Piling on the Knoxes today, MiamiBruno and I had a lovely breakfast, (thanks again!!!) but more fun, I had the pleasure of pawing his new KNOX 40. I slummed it with a mere Knox Fifth Ave., probably from the sixties.
View attachment 48549 View attachment 48550 View attachment 48551

Awesome!!

It's humid here after 2 days of rain & more coming this evening, so I just grabbed up a Stetson Shantung western this morning. Not much cooler than a felt but I always have 2-3 of these going at a time & I rusticate them pretty quick. So I just buy factory seconds whenever I pass by the Stetson Outlet store.

No donut earlier this morning...just coffee.

2e2miyp.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
It's humid here after 2 days of rain & more coming this evening, so I just grabbed up a Stetson Shantung western this morning. Not much cooler than a felt but I always have 2-3 of these going at a time & I rusticate them pretty quick. So I just buy factory seconds whenever I pass by the Stetson Outlet store.

2e2miyp.jpg
I need a coffee

I got your back, Jack. I had three donuts and a coffee today. (urp!)

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
agreed

not everyone can do it ... I can't ... just doesn't work for me

but you, Steve and Bob are three that come to mind that make it look as natural as a sunday ball cap
Honored to be included in good company but the other two are in a league of their own. I just happened to see some dude rockin that hommie and wanted it... Got lucky that it worked.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Well, OK, but less of an Event thing than a "These two Loungers met up when one was in the other's 'hood." If any of you ever get to Funkytown, give me a holler!

Hey, I can't argue with facts...

The Homburgler!!

You were in danger of heading on a steady downward trajectory after that!
Lol "Homburgler" ??? Yup. I stole it from Moon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred