Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
Champ Featherweight today (this photo is from some time ago):

DSC_0094-1.jpg

Gene, that is one fantastic hat. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I can say that not only from the picture, but also from personal experience. One of your Featherweight's siblings resides with me. I wore mine, last year, for the entirety of a rather warm week, in Nashville.

P1070334.jpg

If we ever hang them side by side on a rack, mine is the one with the narrower brim and the "Ernest Tubb Record Shop" pin. :)

P1070336.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
That's a cool ribbon, J.T. I'm not sure I've ever seen one that is finished in that way (in terms of how it is joined together).

Cheers,
JtL

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I dont usually post here, but I dont often wear this hat. It's a Royal Stetson of undetermined age. Inside it says, 'Harry Levinson [new line] Your Hatter [new line] Indianapolis-Evansville [new line] Fort Wayne, and has the letters HSM roundhole punched into the sweat.

0413091516.jpg

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Am wearing my new wool Hanna tweed Donegal cap, made in Ireland. It is a brown tweed with flecks of tan, yellow, redand white in it, very handsome and nice and warm on a cold, wet spring day.

Got it off eBay from Hats in the Attic.

karol

RBH

Bartender
scottyrocks said:
I dont usually post here, but I dont often wear this hat. It's a Royal Stetson of undetermined age. Inside it says, 'Harry Levinson [new line] Your Hatter [new line] Indianapolis-Evansville [new line] Fort Wayne, and has the letters HSM roundhole punched into the sweat.

0413091516.jpg
Looks great with the jacket and shades!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Mr Director... you do know you forgot your tie...
but hell... with a fine hat like that ...
who cares!!! :D

Hey! Even the Director needs to loosen his tie once in a while...:D

indycop said:
Nice color ribbon!:D

Thanks, IC -- I love the green ribbon against the brown felt. Very cool.

Cheers,
JtL

Goose.

Practically Family
J.T.Marcus said:
J.T. Marcus...what is that girl whispering in you ear? "Nice hat", I'm betting.
HPG, you need to post that pic with '42 Stetson Eagle and cool shirt in the "Hawaiian Shirt" thread
ScottyRocks...that look, well, cliche, "rocks!".
JtL, yep, that ribbon and felt contrast is fantastic.
Douglas...certainly your hats are superb, but I really like the tie and shirt in your recent pic. Fantastic ensemble.

My humble but loveable Bogart hit the streets with me today...

505290453_2CVMN-M-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda