Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a walk in the woods I was wearing the American Hat Co. 3X, my wife was wearing her beater Resistol and my youngest daughter grabbed her Great-Grandfather's old vinyl bucket hat to have a bit of safety orange as it is still turkey season.

99c6d75cf1ac08e0a5333b6edb5d06e1.jpg

78e2bf63c09b3930d713ef57a5c48134.jpg

dd386d15bf50a072f2a4c3867e0bf43e.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
For a walk in the woods I was wearing the American Hat Co. 3X, my wife was wearing her beater Resistol and my youngest daughter grabbed her Great-Grandfather's old vinyl bucket hat to have a bit of safety orange as it is still turkey season.

99c6d75cf1ac08e0a5333b6edb5d06e1.jpg

78e2bf63c09b3930d713ef57a5c48134.jpg

dd386d15bf50a072f2a4c3867e0bf43e.jpg
Find any mushrooms in them thar woods? I didn't have much luck yesterday. No hen at least. A few oysters and other miscellany.

Michael

Find any mushrooms in them thar woods? I didn't have much luck yesterday. No hen at least. A few oysters and other miscellany.

Nothing edible. The button mushrooms I found last weekend (and forgot to get on the return leg of the walk) had turned to mush. We were hoping for coral mushrooms to pop out, but none so far. Still -- a beautiful day to be out.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
First I have to say: thanks for your likes on the homburg Antonin!

Autumn arrives suddendly in Italy.
It cooled from Friday and Saturday with wind
Saturday afternoon pearl clouds rising in the noon
350qmnd.jpg

New Gannon for a long walk
14ki045.jpg

Black cherry fur felt (rabbit) with a matching ribbon
2ex6hj6.jpg

The proportions and shape was taken from Eric almost white (silver mist) Gannon.
Thank you for inspiration!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
First I have to say: thanks for your likes on the homburg Antonin!

Autumn arrives suddendly in Italy.
It cooled from Friday and Saturday with wind
Saturday afternoon pearl clouds rising in the noon
350qmnd.jpg

New Gannon for a long walk
14ki045.jpg

Black cherry fur felt (rabbit) with a matching ribbon
2ex6hj6.jpg

The proportions and shape was taken from Eric almost white (silver mist) Gannon.
Thank you for inspiration!
what a fantastic looking piece Daniele !!!
really loving those dimensions on you

GHT

I'll Lock Up
That's a fine Stetson you have there sir, very fine indeed, and a happy Monday to yourself. Perhaps it's the weather, or maybe it's the hat, but there's a fine Stetson on this cold, but sunny, October Monday on my head too. We are an ocean apart but.................
travel 001.JPG
I see that Jim's getting in on The Stetson parade, classic lid you have there Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred