Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

konadog

Practically Family
and here's my addition to those wearing Borsalino Allessandrias today:
Allessandria.jpg

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
So many doubters out there, myself included, that thought I'd never make it this far. Well, I woke up this morning and it's 10.23.2016 so, according to mom, I made it to 60. Lady B asked me awhile back what I wanted for my birthday and as usual I told her "nothing, I have all that I need." She found out that I had ordered this Gannon so she said "let me pay for that." Of course I couldn't deny her the pleasure of buying me a gift so this Gannon has become my birthday hat. The only hat she has ever bought me, as far as she knows. :cool:
View attachment 58774 View attachment 58775
Only brought out for special occasions, these Tony Lama's that are about my age.
View attachment 58776
Congratulations and what a nice gift!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Walking to office in a rainy day, grey and dark
2ep0h1e.jpg

Another USA hat on the head
n2xwkh.jpg

A new Stetson Absinthe Royal de Luxe. Gracious gift form Steve (mayserwegener)
4zykpe.jpg

It came directly from the Hatco Co. outlet in Garland TX
2805hqv.jpg

There are some minor issues, but it works. Maybe better with a new ribbon and some accurate finish

I really apprecited the likes on the MC Gannon
Have a nice Monday!

So many doubters out there, myself included, that thought I'd never make it this far. Well, I woke up this morning and it's 10.23.2016 so, according to mom, I made it to 60. Lady B asked me awhile back what I wanted for my birthday and as usual I told her "nothing, I have all that I need." She found out that I had ordered this Gannon so she said "let me pay for that." Of course I couldn't deny her the pleasure of buying me a gift so this Gannon has become my birthday hat. The only hat she has ever bought me, as far as she knows. :cool:
Only brought out for special occasions, these Tony Lama's that are about my age.
View attachment 58776
Happy birthday Cuz!
Looking sharp!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Greg! You don't look a day over 60. (You might check back tomorrow) :p
Thanks, Bob. I'm staying away from mirrors today.

Happy birthday, Bama!
Thanks, Fed.

Happy birthday Greg!
And what a lovely gift.
Thank you, Esther. I couldn't agree more. Great hats you're producing!

Happy born day young man
Couldn't think of a better gift
Looks damn good on you
Thanks, Ant. Helluva Flagship yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Bama!
Much appreciated, Bob.

HBD,nice hat and boots.
Thank you, sir.

Happy birthday Greg! You don't look to have 60.
Nice Tony Lama's, shirt and a great gift.
Joao, Thanks. Good to see you wearing your boots.

Happy Birthday!

With the beard you could be my middle brother...I only have one now. He and I were both surprised when we ended up with the same facial adornment.
Thanks, BD

Oh, and Happy Birthday Bama!
Thanks, moe.

Happy birthday, Boss. Great looking get up!
Harv, thanks man. I'd keep that Cav as well. I nearly jumped on it.

Happy Birthday! A Gannon is an appropriate gift when you reach such a milestone! I'm a couple months away from that many decades myself.
Thanks, Red. I ordered it in anticipation of the date just lucked out when Lady B offered to pick it up in stead of saying "not another hat."

Happy Birthday Greg !!! May this year be full of blessings, happiness, success and good healt !!
Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Gracias, Chamuco

Happy Birthday Greg ! Nice Gift , and Special TL Boots for the occasion ! Hope it was a Wonderful Day ! Special in Every Way !
Thanks, Michael. It was a great day.

Happy birthday! Greg, your wife sounds very supportive. I hope you enjoy the special day sharing it with friends, family and new hat.

Eric -
Thank you, Eric. All of the above were covered.

Congratulations and what a nice gift!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk
Thank you, serge. Happy to see you guys around here.

Happy birthday Cuz!
Looking sharp!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks, Dale. Hope we can get together soon.

View attachment 58776

Happy Birthday, Greg! And may you have many, MANY more in good health!! Seems like it all happened fast, doesn't it?! ENJOY.

RJR

Walking to office in a rainy day, grey and dark
2ep0h1e.jpg

Another USA hat on the head
n2xwkh.jpg

A new Stetson Absinthe Royal de Luxe. Gracious gift form Steve (mayserwegener)
4zykpe.jpg

It came directly from the Hatco Co. outlet in Garland TX
2805hqv.jpg

There are some minor issues, but it works. Maybe better with a new ribbon and some accurate finish

I really apprecited the likes on the MC Gannon
Have a nice Monday!
Good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot