Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
5e7de5f0174c1a8c674b0407dde0fa44.jpg

Mallory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perry, great hat but that sweater is killer!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Kuki – It’s funny. My father’s nickname is Cu’qui, I believe it would be pronounced the same. Accent on the first syllable? Anyway, great lines on the hat!

Danielle – Bellisimo. Impressive indeed. Buon Natale.

hatsRme – Love the ribbon color on that one. Looking good. Enjoy the holidays!

1Mach – Classic beauty.

MM – Love those Vita-Felts. Looking sharp, if not quite awake, this morning.

DJH – The twin classics. Always a winner.

For me, my brand spankin’ new Gannon (got it yesterday). Bone, 5 ¾ inch crown, 2 5/8 inch brim. Diggin’ it.

View attachment 63019 View attachment 63015 View attachment 63014
Geat looking Gannon M. Bruno and the tie is killer.

5e7de5f0174c1a8c674b0407dde0fa44.jpg

Mallory

Nice wide ribbon on that Mallory Perry. Super sweater too. I see your sweater collection rivals your Island shirt collection in both size and quality.

Love the colors and look on the Racine RJR. Sweet hat.

Michael

Celia

A-List Customer
Lovely as ever Esther. Everybody needs at least one fuzzy hat in their collection :)

Under the rain today. Have a good Monday!
5a755ea33d0a6a3d57b4698aabf9b2e8.jpg

Great shape, just right for you! I guess that is of the many advantages of being able to make your own hats...

Wow! and we are finally beginning to see your beautiful face. Getting to know you better!
Thank you. My hats are way more interesting than my face ;) Glad you're well enough to go back to work today (even if it means having to... well, work). Have you got a date for your scan yet? The hat's really looking like it was made for you by the way !

That is a monster brim Celia. Love it. And the oh so red lips. Great photo.
Michael

Thanks Michael. Can't compete with the king of monster brims @Joao Encarnado of course, but every now and then I crave a giant brim too... You're looking good again today!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Good hat day today, but then every day is a good hat day here :)

From no brim sunday to giant brim monday

View media item 1132
Don't worry, tomorrow I'll probably be back to fedoras...
If you keep posting hats that are not fedoras and are as wonderful as those you have been showing, I WILL WORRY if you stop bringing THOSE.

The example you present today, is marvelous. A harmonious combination of elegance and boldness.

If I wore something like that, I would be ostracized from polite society. Folks would think that I believe myself to be a pirate (I do, but I keep it under wraps).

If you keep posting hats that are not fedoras and are as wonderful as those you have been showing, I WILL WORRY if you stop bringing THOSE.

The example you present today, is marvelous. A harmonious combination of elegance and boldness.

If I wore something like that, I would be ostracized from polite society. Folks would think that I believe myself to be a pirate (I do, but I keep it under wraps).
C'mon Matt, we know you are a pirate at heart:rolleyes:

Celia

A-List Customer

Thank you Matt! Come on, you don't fear wearing bowlers and green fuzzy hats out and about, and you wear them well and with confidence. It's only one little step further :D

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Matt! Come on, you don't fear wearing bowlers and green fuzzy hats out and about, and you wear them well and with confidence. It's only one little step further :D
AVAST!!!
Please don't tempt me. I'm pretty sure that I will soon thereafter lose my family and my job and my hats (except the pirate one, of course). I suspect that I won't fare well as a homeless, pirate panhandler.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany