Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
@blueAZNmonkey - i am colorblind and Tiffani Bell in the Optimo Chicago store picked out that teal with a seafoam ribbon for me. i received a ton of compliments walking the streets of Chicago that day, most people commenting on how much they liked the color. Did I spend to much money on the hat? Probably. Would I do it again? Definitely.
Can't go wrong with blue. It's an easy color.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@blueAZNmonkey - i am colorblind and Tiffani Bell in the Optimo Chicago store picked out that teal with a seafoam ribbon for me. i received a ton of compliments walking the streets of Chicago that day, most people commenting on how much they liked the color. Did I spend to much money on the hat? Probably. Would I do it again? Definitely.
Beautiful hat and kudos for the unusual color. That's a great jacket, as well. Mind if I ask the make?

Modern Stetsonian today.

1c6bcc8b3f67c4250f28ca5582032321.jpg

bd6fbd86904493798b1214a586d9a677.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The close up of the felt quality is a nice shot. Love the lines, and that edge binding is wonderful.

Much nicer morning. A Resistol Ultra Stingy in the process of being imagined as a derby.
P1220489 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
The thought just struck me this morning while I was trying to decide what hat to wear.
P1220490 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Is it worth pursuing?
12-20-2016 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I need to go buy the ice melter that I've forgotten to get on my last 3 outings. And maybe a haircut.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Lots of fine hats out I see.

Michael
I kinda like it! A great way to change the look of a super narrow brim. It will make me look at a few Ebay listings in a new way. And I love love that tweed double breasted!!

Everybody's looking good again today. Too many nice hats to comment on individually again I'm afraid. And even out in the real world I saw more hats than usual thanks to the cold weather. Not only that, I saw not one, but two men wearing Homburgs in town today! And I'm not talking high street fashion hats (not that high street shops even have homburgs), but proper, nice black felt hommies! Not as awesome as that borsa Steve wore yesterday, but still really nice. That made me happy :)
You need to reinforce this behavior in Homburg wearing by smiling at these stylish gentlemen in a approving fashion!

Hmmm... $2.50????
I'll give you $2, sound good?
I think that I still have your address from the homburg transaction.
I'll get it into the mail.
Or... do you accept debit cards?

I do hope that you can get over your laziness to get out into public with the bowl, though.
I don't recall ever seeing a picture of you in a "bowl"er.
(Yes... pathetically bad... I know.)
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn