Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackm

One of the Regulars
Off on a field trip to lovely Hampton, VA to start my day.

Wearing the blue Dobbs Fifteen. I've always dug that they included a very light blue liner. Nice finishing touch. View attachment 63116 View attachment 63117 View attachment 63118 View attachment 63119 View attachment 63120 View attachment 63121 View attachment 63123

Happily, neither the homeowner nor any of the people cruising by on the busy road called the police because of my odd roadside photo taking behavior.

Thanks for all of the kind words about yesterday's Stetsonian and have a peachy keen Tuesday.

P.S. Kuki... It is 1°c here. Clouds to the east, but blue skies creeping in from the west. Should be a pretty, albeit cold, day. [emoji6]
That "is" one great looking hat.

Akubra Fed IV tonight.

e7959865b5be109c99f8d9fe901d328d.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
And the hat I wore today, a printed fur felt cloche. Simple, no trimming but doesn't really need it!
View attachment 63181 View attachment 63182
Great looking cloche Kuki. Did you print the pattern yourself? That brings to mine the idea of being able to 3-D print a hat from the raw fur. Ha ha.

Glad you liked my clothes and hat today. I agree the hat needs work. I just spent about 10 minutes with the steamer to get a proof of concept. I kind of agree with Charlie that it is small looking, but on the other hand what else am I doing with it these days.

Thanks,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails