Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-CRM-#4.jpg
CRM #1 today.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
New year, new hat. Cold and sun!
2eumzur.jpg

Barbisio Titan in medium burnt brown hair
j8lhzc.jpg

Felt of excellent quality and superb finishes for a Barbisio hat historical production
velufc.jpg

I was lucky and it came new together with some great brothers
2my13dx.jpg

Like all finished felts with medium and long hair the color changes depending on the position of the sun
2w7mnt1.jpg

Good first Monday, 2017 to all

And as always, thanks for your kindness in evaluating the long haired green Guerra 1855

Mm25

One Too Many
2eumzur.jpg

j8lhzc.jpg

Felt of excellent quality and superb finishes for a Barbisio hat historical production
velufc.jpg

2my13dx.jpg

Like all finished felts with medium and long hair the color changes depending on the position of the sun
2w7mnt1.jpg

And as always, thanks for your kindness in evaluating the long haired green Guerra 1855
Daniele,
You are king of the fine furs!

40Cal

One Too Many
2eumzur.jpg

j8lhzc.jpg

velufc.jpg

2my13dx.jpg

2w7mnt1.jpg

Those short brims sure look great on you , Daniele. I wish I could wear them....it would open up a whole new world for me! ... and drain another bank account.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Well... Today is the last day of winter break for Gabe. Like father, like son, he has successfully procrastinated until today to get a bunch of work done for school.

So, we are out at Starbucks trying to be unprocrastinated. In honor of the occasion, I wear my PROCRASTINATORS UNITE TOMORROW t-shirt and an aptly branded Superfine Knox homburg. It's just super. It's fine, too.

IMG_20170102_103021-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170102_102802-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170102_102913-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170102_102504-picsay.jpg
IMG_20170102_102529-picsay.jpg

Gabe is under his trademark North Face beanie.
IMG_20170102_104046-picsay.jpg

And he's gonna have schoolwork fun, fun, fun or dad's a gonna take the smartphone away. (Oh, how I love the illusion of paternal power!)

Happy New Year all!
I ended '16 with an angry Bird, so I will embark on this fresh year aboard the Flagship.

896bc43bcdd92efe9528208c05068e98.jpg
c8028a679c67625bae6881ce71bd7b23.jpg
ffbaadf201c1e6465811bbf9f753e508.jpg

Hope everyone's 2017 is off to a great start!:)

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.
Excellent choice and outlook Moe. Love the color on that Flagship. Do you have a period hatbox to go with that one, they are really cool, like a Strat cool!

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many

j8lhzc.jpg

Felt of excellent quality and superb

What a beautiful hat. The long hair finish turns it into something very special!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

2eumzur.jpg

j8lhzc.jpg

velufc.jpg

2my13dx.jpg

2w7mnt1.jpg

Daniele, this hat looks like a puppy, playful and furry. I really like this one. Happy beginning of 2017 my friend!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Daniele,
You are king of the fine furs!
Thank you.
I love the finished felt differently and when I can find on the market hats that are to my taste I buy them and then wear them with fun.
The finished hats with short and long hair (velour, suede, peach) are my favourite.

Those short brims sure look great on you , Daniele. I wish I could wear them....it would open up a whole new world for me! ... and drain another bank account.
The vintage European market of hats with short brim is like the Eden.
A little patience and a willingness to try new hats and certainly you do not wipe your bank account
If your size is between 56 until 58 you are a lucky man here!

So, we are out at Starbucks trying to be unprocrastinated. In honor of the occasion, I wear my PROCRASTINATORS UNITE TOMORROW t-shirt and an aptly branded Superfine Knox homburg. It's just super. It's fine, too.

img_20170102_103021-picsay-jpg.64138
"Superfine Knox homburg. It's just super. It's fine"
Your words are enough to define your beautiful homburg

Well... Today is the last day of winter break for Gabe. Like father, like son, he has successfully procrastinated until today to get a bunch of work done for school.

View attachment 64138 View attachment 64139 View attachment 64140 View attachment 64141 View attachment 64142

Gabe is under his trademark North Face beanie. View attachment 64143
And he's gonna have schoolwork fun, fun, fun or dad's a gonna take the smartphone away. (Oh, how I love the illusion of paternal power!)
I need that shirt, or even a tattoo of that sentiment! Super fine Super Fine Homburg. Very rich looking, and sporty too with that crease. Knuckle down.

Mm25

One Too Many

View attachment 64138 View attachment 64139 View attachment 64140 View attachment 64141 View attachment 64142

Gabe is under his trademark North Face beanie. View attachment 64143
Really cool how you have personalized the crease on that hommie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn