Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funneman

Practically Family
To Bee or not to Bee!

Summertime in South Florida means I've been getting a lot of use out of my Bee Straw. Today was no exception. These pics however, were taken last weekend as I hosted the National PTA Family Expo here in Fort Lauderdale:
FamilyExpo2-1.jpg

FamilyExpo1-1.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Jeez Louise! What a fantastic bunch of posts, folks!!

That big pencil curled straw of Douglas' (and the setting of that shot), Rusty's Milan, Bart & kids, Carey & family, on and on... All of them. Just great fun to view. Thanks to all.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Douglas, that Borsalino is outstanding; Gene, I love the color on your Hanover Square - I've got my eye peeled for a decent hat in that color for my next purchase; and Goose - the Homburger Helper helped your Homburger help you make a great picture (or something like that - you know the ad.)

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
Dobbs Hanover Square today. I like the profile of this hat. (But that's SOME cowlick I've got goin' on in the back, eh? lol Haircut time.)

Looking great Gene! I enjoy seeing your endless selections of wonderful hats.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
billyspew said:
JtL - I have posted it, it is in my top 10, not sure I had posted a pic of me wearing it though.
Gene - I like that Hanover Square and agree with the previous comment on your selection of hats!

Today - British made Stetson Premier trilby.
3697219781_cfd81fd446_m.jpg

Nice hat Billy - I love the pure dark brown hats like that.

Gene - the Hanover Square is a great one...we need to form a club.

Douglas - as always, looking as sharp as anyone here.

This Fed IV arrived yesterday, steam-bashed today. We are getting unseasonably cold, wet weather, so it gets a test run before being mothballed for the summer:

meFedIV.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Lucky said:
You know, I'm really beginning to dislike you, and your little head, quite a bit! You get great deals, have stupendous hats, and look fantastic in them! Yep, I don't like you at all! :)

But I thought that YOU were the Lucky one? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou