Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Wanted to give the boater a more classically appropriate ensemble. I'm going to give it a whirl at work today in a cotton poplin suit.
IMG_756.jpg
IMG_757.jpg

Last edited:

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Mike says he is super busy, lots of business. He is my go to guy for this kind of work. Of course, I can drive to his shop in 45 minutes, but shipping is no problem. Are you in the queue for a custom from him? Does he have your "head shape" on file?
Yeah I am in the queue for a felt hat. I've given him a deposit and head size so far but not shape. We have talked briefly about general design but that is it thus far. I called him about my Etchison's sweat issues and he said to ship it to him or bring it by as I am trying to plan a trip over to the area.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
OMG how do you come up with this stuff! Don't know if I could stand wearing one of these on a regular basis, but I am in awe of how you rock a black leather duster.
Thanks Red. Not sure how often I will wear the duster either, but it's fun to have as an option.

Nice Duster !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Thanks Rodolfo. Supposedly it's made out of buffalo hide. I think they might be talking the water sort adn not the bison sort.

Wanted to give the boater a more classically appropriate ensemble. I'm going to give it a whirl at work today in a cotton poplin suit. View attachment 79308 View attachment 79309
Rocking the look today Jeremy. Great suit and hat. And shoes and tie and shirt. Ha ha.

Michael

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thank you very much Doug!!! :) I need to get a pair of those 1776 shoes like Mrs. Fed got you! I think they would look good with this suit and hat combo..
I look for excuses to wear those shoes! I usually order a 10.5 EE, but they only had E and EEE sizes so I got the E. They may work in a bit and be fine. You never know, but maybe I should have gone for the EEE.... but hey, I bought them to wear to church and social functions, not backpacking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy