Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Very nice Lefty, looking GOOD in that Royal Deluxe!

Lefty said:
^Nice

Royal Deluxe Vita-Felt
DSC_0006-1.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thank you for the reply and the thread link Mario, though I don't think I have the energy to take on that thread too! You all right here just on this one hat thread alone, are plenty enough to keep me quite occupied, and completely wear little old me out proper...;)

Mario said:
Carey -- To put it very simple: take a western and make it look like a fedora. That is, basically a conversion.

And to illustrate what I just said: We've got a whole thread here solely dedicated to that kind of haberdashery. Click right here.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
chanteuseCarey said:
Ephraim, all I can say about you in this terrific hat... to badly misquote the Chairman of the Board himself, "You're beautiful, baby." ...sigh.

Ta Chanteuse. I don't recall being called 'Beautiful' before - especially not by one so gorgeous.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Wildblue said:
Sadly, this will have to be my last contribution for a while. I'm on my way out the door to Iraq for a year--not much style going on there, and our "hats" there are decidedly boring. Decided to go classic and "high-class" at church for the last day before leaving.

IMG_1521.jpg

You're in all our thoughts Wildblue

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Found this one waaay back on page 61 or somethin'- FABULOUS, Chascomm!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I found a sola topee that fits me in an antique shop in Niles, CA. Just need to get a Nicole Kidman "Australia" or a Meryl Streep "Out of Africa" wardrobe custom-sewn for me...:)

Chascomm said:
and now for something completely different...
topee-side.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adkrabbe