Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Late 1950's Stetson Open Road.
100_5686.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

naw I wish...

danofarlington said:
I believe that's the servant's quarters.

That's the neighbors, it's an old farm house from the late 1800's they have a 3 story chicken coop out back. years ago, they excised 1/2 acre for in-law quarters, when the mother-in-law died, she willed it to some one else who defaulted on their mortgage, my wife and i bought it and put up a little 1 story ranch. The greatest part about it is that the neighbors let my two kids have free reign of the field and apple orchard out back, so my kids actually have ~3 acres to play on and I only have to mow 1/2 acre.

Thanks for the compliments on the hat. I'm just not sure if i bring enough attitude for it to work :)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
Not a snap-brim(won't)-- too much curvature in the flanging. Wide-open curve, not at all Homburg style. Elongated triangular crease. Probably Beaver and mid-thin ribbon.

Very nice, and it appears to be very thin and light. Even if I'm wrong and it's a brick, I like it. ;) :eusa_clap

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
:arated: I'm lovin' the Dan Hat Parade over the past week. :)

+1, but I had to look at the avatar/user name to see who it was. The lack of (substantial) facial hair threw me.

Very nice, Dan. :eusa_clap

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Continued cool and cloudy in Pasadena. Strange weather for SoCal this time of year. Business casual today with my VS Jazzman. Left the machine gun home, but brought my baretta.

photo1-4.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
Very nice, and it appears to be very thin and light. Even if I'm wrong and it's a brick, I like it. ;) :eusa_clap
Thanks, you are quite correct, but it really molds and holds well. No liner just tip sticker too.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Jimmy, Rusty & Lefty, thank you very much for the kind words. I've just felt inspired lately.
Yeah, most of you I think got used to the whiskers, so with the lack thereof I understand you being thrown off. :D
I will have more here over the next few days as well.

Cheers!

Dan

Spats McGee

One Too Many
kaosharper1 said:
Continued cool and cloudy in Pasadena. Strange weather for SoCal this time of year. Business casual today with my VS Jazzman. Left the machine gun home, but brought my baretta.

photo1-4.jpg
Very cool, kaosharper!

Spats McGee

One Too Many
RobFedoraField said:
I've had this one for a while, it's a traditional Stratton trooper hat w/ Cattleman's crease, . . . .

IMG_4880.JPG
Looks great RFF!

As for me, I'm unable to post pictures these days, but I broke out my only vintage hat, my Barton. Hopefully, I'll get my pic posting ability restored soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points