Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that Nostalgia, BJ, very classic look

Nice Strat, Mr P, your thin ribbons are great.

That hat and jacket combo look perfect together, Alan, you do Western well.

Great Scot! Rodkins.

pw004-4.jpg

John B. today.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Churchill western with pheasant band.

churchill010311.jpg

Nicely done, sir. Looks great on you. The shadowed shot is super as well.

Last night in the hospital with my brand new nephew - Royal Scot...
50b384e9.jpg

Congratulations on the nephew, Rodkins! Nice Royal Scot; don't see many of them here. I have one in black.

pw004-4.jpg

John B. today.

Hatophile, you have a great selection of thin ribbons and wear them all well!

The Black Jack Strat....
BJStrat2.jpg

Great looking new hat, Tom! jwalls is turning out some good-looking hats.

Neophyte

Whew, I missed a lot last night!

Rodkins, you look great in all those cool hats, and congratulations on becoming an uncle!
Hatophile, lookin' good in that John B.
Alan, in the short time you've been here you have consistanlty displayed great photos with great hats, and this newest one is no different. Thanks!
GTDean, that's a cool looking lid there :).
Mr. Hedberg, the Nostalgia's looking as good as ever, if not more!
Mr. P, of all your hats, that tan Strat and your tan/fawn Open Road are the ones that stick with me the longest. Bravo! :eusa_clap

Last edited:

Mr. Paladin

I wore my Resistol Whippet clone for my meeting with the Love and War In Texas manager today. More news on the Events page and a few photos of the place.

LW003.jpg

Stiv

New in Town
You make that hat look good there Paladin, is that the restaurant at Central and Plano Pkwy? I only ask in case there's more than one Love and War.

Mr. Paladin

Hi Stiv. Yes, its the one that you know at Plano Pkwy. and 75. Hope to see you there for the gathering! The only other one is in Grapevine.

Thanks guys... I spent a little time putting it into this crease and I like it. As others have said, the felt in this is like clay or silly putty. It stays where you put it in unlike any hat I've seen.

Unfortunately, it will need a new sweatband. The vintage one was in nice condition, but has shrunk at least a full size in the Arizona heat and it was totally unyielding to the smallest stretch. I will send it to be cleaned and blocked and have a new band put in. I think I will get a lot of wear out of it.

Michael - have you been happy with your Optimo refurbs? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I would bring it to Gary White at the Custom Hatter down the road, but it will take him a loooong time to get to it I think. cheers, Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn