Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasselhoff

One of the Regulars
Hat and 'stache!

Photodu58973613-04-1622.jpg

Stetson Nostalgia today... Trying to grow a 'stache for about a week or so!

DRB

One Too Many
D,guy: I like that color and brim width. The picture is a little blurry though. Usually you take fantastic photos.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
That's a very nice hat, Daizawaguy. I've gotta say, you have some of the nicest stingy brim fedoras on the board. How are things going for you, lately?

Many thanks! Things are starting to calm down thanks. It`s been a rough month, but all is really fine in Tokyo. The country is really taking this well, and all praise to the Japanese people. Will start to get out a bit more, and wear my hats again. Cant wait to get the Art blocked semi calado out as soon as it warms up...

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Wore my new Jaxon Bogart out for the first time this evening. It's not up to the standard of many of the fine lids I've seen in here, but it's my first fedora and was moderately priced. I like the way it wears and I'm already thinking about a nice straw fedora for the summer. I'll try to get a pic up sometime in the next couple of days.

Finally got around to taking a pic....

Jaxon%20Bogart.jpg

A few from NYC yesterday. I brought along my new to me early 40's Stetson Playboy. Great travel hat.

Eisenberg's, 5th Ave. and 22nd:

eisenbergs2.jpg

eisenbergs1.jpg

heaven on rye:

eisenbergs3.jpg

flatiron:

flatiron2.jpg

33rd and fifth:

empirestate2.jpg

macy's.jpg

I might not park on W.11th Street in Brooklyn:

w11th.jpg

LIRR passing through my old neighborhood:

LIRR.jpg

Last edited:

Kaonashi

Familiar Face
I´ve been absent for a while, great hats everyone, you just keep making me feel miserable... :(

So today I wore my new hat... nothing fancy but I actually bought it in a hat store...
The brim is wider than what I usually wear.. not sure if this hat works for me... opinions?

yops-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot