Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
jimmy, sharp VS, your Dog is great. I have a little Malteser / Yorkshire mix with the same toy pile. :D

Today, my Hückel Foulard.

wear75.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Wow. I have missed sooooo much the past few days. Nicely done, everyone!

Randall, Alan, Jared, Manfred-- yours were among my highlights! Welcome, samlark!

I have been wearing my new Falcon Park to work the past several evenings, and will likely do the same later today.
Nothing better than a Black Cherry lord's hat with Joseph Haydn's The [unabridged] Creation in full force!

0015copy.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I love the Creation, Jeff. Wish I was there to listen. You look very sharp, too. Are you conducting? playing?

Thanks, Ale. I'm playing The Creation with the orchestra, choir, and some fantastic soloists in a very inspiring venue, our St. Joseph's Cathedral (even if it is a great acoustical challenge, given the 6 second reverb!)

(I'll trade the oboe in for my baton on Sunday for our youth orchestra concert :) )

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, cool photo with the OR. " Jackpot "

Thanks, Manfred - hope you are enjoying the weekend. That Huckel you are wearing today is a great looking hat.

JtL - nice Whiskey VS

Jeff - don't you just love the Black Cherry felt?

Tom - perfect hat for Kentucky Derby day.

I had to head out to run a few errands (which to continue the Kentucky theme, included picking up a bottle of Russell's Reserve) and took my early 50's grey Whippet along.

smugshot6925561-L.jpg

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Good one, Jared! Nice shirt/hat combo, too.
Jared - May the Fourth be with you!! (I've been wanting to say that to someone all day!)
Jared, cool shirt, it works with your Milan.
Wow. I have missed sooooo much the past few days. Nicely done, everyone!

Randall, Alan, Jared, Manfred-- yours were among my highlights! Welcome, samlark!

I have been wearing my new Falcon Park to work the past several evenings, and will likely do the same later today.
Nothing better than a Black Cherry lord's hat with Joseph Haydn's The [unabridged] Creation in full force!

Cheers gents! Jeff, that black cherry is a winner!

David and Perry, love those grey hats as well.

2012-05-05143058.jpg

Black Sheep Milan for me today in hand dyed "black walnut" with my cousin's dog, the aptly named Pancho Villa.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
DJH, Hatophile, Chepstow, thanks for the earlier comments. All these panamas and milans lately remind me of how much I need a straw hat.

Didn’t have time to post yesterday, wore the 2 1/8” brim Fed. I took Aureliano’s advice and lowered the ribbon – actually I cut off the cheap original and replaced it with my last decent spare ribbon.

NewRibbon.jpg

With so many options now between 2 1/2 and 2 1/8, I’m not sure exactly what size brim I like best anymore. Once I figure that one out, I'll have to start trying some customs. I need more off-white hats!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I'll just post a picture of the old house where that was taken if I may. It's on a huge expanse of farmland which was expropriated in about 1975 for an international airport that was never built.

Wonderful house and picture ... :yo:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff and David, thanks for the nice comments. I appreciate them.

Jeff, that Black Cherry Lord hat with your suit looks fantastic. Great combination.

gtdean, sharp Penny. Also that horse pin looks great on that.

David, your Whippet has a wonderful color in the Sun light. Marvelous hat.

Perry, the OR is great. Looks really good on your head.

Jared, that Milan looks good on you. Lovely Hat.

B.J, that looks good. Good tip from Ale.

I-Puppy, nice Stetson. I like the color and how you wear it.

B.J, the Brown Fed looks great.

kb777

New in Town
Please excuse my ignorance...I'm relatively new to the forum. What is VS? Thanks. (beautiful hat!)

~Kevin

Whoops...meant to post this after the VS Whiskey ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112