Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Amazing hats all! Speaking of Stratoliners, this one just came out from Stetson. A new model, an open-crown silverbelly Stratoliner. Way softer than current Open Roads. More pictures in the new hat thread later. I'm looking for a vintage, but I couldn't resist. Sorry about the washed-out photo!

85bb43a24cd386494887b1a4dd8be45f.jpg

bf13142b35417c62eb05e1746547d52f.jpg

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
This thread is filled with wonderful hats, but every once in a while one in particular will catch the eye and today this one did it for me:

The colors (at least in the photo) and the dimensions are just about as good as it gets in my opinion. Simply a beautiful hat. Well done!!!

I've been meaning to thank you for quite some time for the generous compliment. I really appreciate your comments!! A couple more hats are in the works!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GregNYC

One Too Many
It's a JJ's exclusive they said. At least for a while. The Strat even has the little airline pin on the bow. More later!

Yours goes great with the "Wayfarer" shape of those shades!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregNYC that new Stratoliner looks nice. EXCELLENT profile on that one!

Many, many great lids over the weekend. I've enjoyed looking at them all.

Great looking Strat, Greg. Nice crease!

Beautiful Borso, g.d. I love those, and have one coming my way soon!

Beautiful Strat, David. I love the jacket too!

Awesome Martino, Perrry. Rare to see you in black! ;)

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
AnA, that is a very very nice looking 'burg. Sweet brim curl!

1922 Mell's "Mell-o-fit" Heather long hair. The felt is green with a mixture of red, silver, and brown felt flecks.

amezava8.jpg

Thanks, Justin! Though not quite stingy, it does have a narrower brim than most hommies I've seen, which is why I like the proportions.

Your Mell's long hair is exquisite!! That's a real nice color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
A grey Monday morning, warm and misty.
For my Homburg serie a French Diplomat. I will post them in the Homburg Nation in the next weeks.
View attachment 19080
Ecuyer & Thomas from Chazelles sur Lyon home of another more famous hatters Flèchet and France Antonin (less famous) I introduced in this thread some weeks ago.
View attachment 19081
The hat is very light and unlined. It seems to be from the 40 or 50.
I like the color of the ribbon and brims.
View attachment 19082

Many interesting hats during the weekend. Never a dull moment for loungers.
My favorite is the Justin long hair Mell. Compliments for all!

What a Weekend of SPECTACULAR lids.
Hard to stay ahead, but my current favs are Justins new fuzzy (I covet that one, J.) and now the Monday morning Hommy of Daniele's. WOW-za!!

Over the weekend, I went deep. Well, not that deep, and pulled out my Knox Premier Madison Avenue to complement a vintage late sixties original Barry Boonton 100% pure virgin polyester shirt.

Today is a Cavanagh day. The JFK lid...

Thank you Perry. Good to see your smile under the magnificent Martino this morning!

Do it, Greg. You ARE an avant garde kinda guy. In a couple of weeks, all the lawyers (partners, at least) will be wearing polyester!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB