Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, WesternHatWearer... nice Resistol, city or country limits!

Joao you always remember the first one, and it's a beaut!

DJH lovely warm gray on that AB.

Welcome back, GREG!! Be careful in the streets of the city with a straw hat at this time of year! Keep low, and go straight home... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_Hat_Riot

S4C, I don't recall having seen this one. The proportions are just fantastic for you, IMO! Sa-WEET!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had an early delivery come in a couple days ago so ended up wearing highly unflattering (though practical for its intended purpose) clothing. My daughter Iris went for a warm knit cap.
IMG_9067s.jpg

Later in the day hanging out in recovery.
IMG_9094.JPG

You GO, Sam! Mega-CONGRATS on this wonderful event. This is five (5) now, right? :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: Hats off to you both, and to the rest of the family. MAZEL TOV!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not too early Dale. She was 37+ weeks and almost 9 Lbs so all good on that front. We had been scheduled for next week but scheduling babies is never a sure thing. You're still ahead of me by 1 right? Not that it's a competition...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I hope she wasn't too early, and I was only kidding when I told you to catch up, you know.
Best to you and your family.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Sam, a big congrats! Beautiful name, and a lovely first hat for Iris!

S4C, I can't believe that packing job the seller did on your Worth and Worth! But John really resurrected it nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy