Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NW hats Whippet

b18823ec1eb62b6b3f714a62fe64b8f8.jpg

Thanks, David! You are a star here EVERY day, sir, but the Borsa of two days ago is a genuine STANDOUT! Ft. Worth looks to be suiting you well!

What a wonderful, wicked wide wibbon, Harv... Fantastic lid!

You guys are killing me. Creating new urges in my OCD. If I start dropping cash on hats the way I have boots the woman is gonna have me sleeping in my boot room.

tommyK

One Too Many
LS, the shade are a cool as the hat!
Java-every musician needs a good hat and you've got one!
Harv-great NW, love the colors. Ditto on your shades, as well
Charlie-that is one big beautiful hat! Felted edge on that?
Joao-love the three hat days! Not sure which I like better the Stagecoach or the Tom Mix
DJH-That Adventurebilt is another classic beauty

It's been a good weekend for hats!

hatguy1

One Too Many
Great lids (as usual), guys. It's not a fedora or flat cap, but today I'm wearing my team colors to root 'em on in today's March Madness game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Bushman, my Garrison hat (which is David's rabbit felt) is really soft - good quality all around to be honest.

As well as having a nice feel, the felt is pretty tough as well. I have a couple of other Indy hats (a Penman and an Adventurebilt) that I keep for best, so the Garrison is my outdoor hot weather/snowy weather hat and it has done really well for me for about three years now.

When it gets too messy, I wash off the sweat stains and it is good to go again.

Good price - good quality!

Like DJH I have several INDY style hats but none I like better than my Garrison.Tell Dave what you want and odds are he'll produce for you.

Thank you, gentlemen. I'll definitely have to pick a Garrison hat up sometime. :)

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Love those hats Joao.............always look forward to your pics. I think there is going to be a new Boss Raw edge out, and may be out now.
Thank you. Yes there is a new Boss Raw edge in this year Stetson's catalog.

Joao, 3 beauties!
Thank you Harv.

Joao - tough to beat a three hat day. I particularly like the Stagecoach from yesterday.
I don't see this kind of ribbon those days. Probably made specially for Resistol.

Joao-love the three hat days! Not sure which I like better the Stagecoach or the Tom Mix
I can't decide either. :)

waiting on brunch
borso from another lounger/father-in-law's 70s cafe racer jacket/dreams of huevos rancheros
I find amazing how you can pull a beard so long.

ingineer

One Too Many
A Sterkowki cap i'm not wearing today. A 63 two sizes too big. confirmed 24 1/2 inches with poster tape, give or take 1/8.
Anybody in CONUS w/ 100 posts? Not for sale but Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch