Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesC

Familiar Face
IMG_1292.JPG

This weekend we are in Philadelphia for our daughters graduation and took the train to Jersey for a late lunch at The British Chip Shop in Haddonfield. I've brought my Newt at The Royal Panama.

A fitting hat for an auspicious occasion... congratulations to all of you!

A rainy Saturday morning during straw season is keeping me waiting. Sun is forecast for this afternoon when we'll be attending a combined outdoor birthday celebration. What to wear, what to wear...
IMG_7332.jpg IMG_7335.jpg IMG_7340.jpg

Thanks, Mingo. Funny how weather can force us to do things we wouldn't do otherwise. This photo made me realize that my only vintage straws are Milans. I've never been able to find an old panama in my (7-3/4 - 7/8) size. Yet.

Fruno--it doesn't have a name printed anywhere on it other than the "Executive Quality" designation. I also have a Pacesetter (in need of some repairs so it isn't getting worn right now).

Thanks Michael. Mine arrived pretty beat when I got it a few months ago. Stains, moth holes, the sweat out. It was my first rebuild and now I love it.

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Charlie, I have my order ready.
Please find an hatter to reduce the size to 7 1/2.
You will be paid in Salame & Mortadella! :p

You have only the burden of choice ... hoping in the sun :eusa_doh:

You're A-okay, Vic. Remember how much time beavers spend in the water? Shouldn't be a problem, except maybe a little shrinkage of the sweat, if it was SOAKED. And if that's the case, wear it until dry, or get out a hat-jack to keep/restore the size.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
On the subway in Brooklyn after checking out our daughter's new apartment. Heading back to Philly for Drexel graduation.

Just brought the one hat along - the Newtster.

smugshot_2802291-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner