Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Vintage Stetson Black Milan

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Vintage Stetson Milan in like new condition , This hat is amazing !! My opinion that is......

el_ote

Familiar Face
I've been eyeing that milan Bob, looks good on you. that is great milan also Trevi.
Cool secret compartment Alan. i can imagine a prohibition rum runner lead man with a compartment like that hidden beneath the guns and the hooch!
Latest buy for me a Saxon that should be my last for a while if i can keep off eBay!

... think i need a brown and a graphite now tho! also its getting pretty hot round here, I'm still eyeing that milan Bob

- Elías O.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Lt, Bowler, Trevi, Moon, GD, Parry, Bob Roberts, you guys have been looking superb in the last two days. Wow!!

Today, a breezy-cool loose-weave wool/rayon blend 8-dart cap from Barry. Lined with mesh, cotton sweatband.

79297c8c1584d6d6228ca93b78e24a46.jpg

61eb1b6b71e6dfa182be68d06fa0c832.jpg

12ac227ba0f99d6de31e8fbc9eb0bc9c.jpg

59deb9e297a644cd0fc36a603109689a.jpg

Last edited:
Great assortment yesterday and today, folks. Moon, that Strat is sweet, and looks good on you
Alan, great place to store your hats. Beautiful display, as usual. Didn't they use to put spare tires in there? I seem to remember that from waaaay back...
Joao, I really like the brim binding on that first Stagecoach. That's really unique
Perry, S4C, great looks as usual.

I'm photo challenged today for some odd reason. So here's a link to an old post wearing my Andover of today (and the same shirt!:eeek:)

Think of it as "Greatest Hits." :D

Edit: Hey, I'm no longer photo challenged! This is a better pic anyway.

Image.jpg

I blame Bob. I was fine until he figured out how to post a pic!

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Moon, that Strat is sweet, and looks good on you

thank you sir ... it is a really light and soft hat ... diggin it

Lt, Bowler, Trevi, Moon, GD, Parry, Bob Roberts, you guys have been looking superb in the last two days. Wow!!

Today, a breezy-cool linen 8-dart cap from Barry. Lined with mesh, cotton sweatband.

thanks Greg

hey we should get together for a coffee or a beer or something at some point and maybe run over to JJ or whatever if you have some free time

a band I play in will be at over at Rockwood Music Hall in Manhattan tomorrow night at 8 pm if you are free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy