Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
This late evening finds me just wrapping up at the gym. Practice starts early tomorrow morning so I will need to sleep fast and travel back to the gym. I am leaving wearing the Cordova Cap (linen) that I wore in this morning during my dark morning commute.

i-HfwSnmD-S.jpg
i-JbCpk6S-S.jpg

Best, Eric -

John Galt

Vendor
Brown Stetson Nutria Quality for the John Hiatt concert tonight.

You can just make out the hat over my big Portuguese nose & sh## eating grin!

fa16f8b063cb1c01af248c700a48b972.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Strapped; Excellent Strat. They are a fav. model of mine.
T.Jones; Your computer imaging skills are worthy. Good pics of hats.
Fruno; Akubra CD's get a nod for being a versatile fedoras.
Foamy; Great straw hat, but it is even better having a talented spouse. Congrats.
Harv; The Know looks pristine. Excellent.
Parry; Looking sharp. Glass frames, fancy-fancy shirt and Stetson work together to build the image of a sharp, relaxed dude.
Charlie; 1st Fawcett or the 10th Fawcett - they all are treasures. Love the steel felt - classy and wearable.
Knotten; Applause for the family! You are a wealthy man. Hats not so bad either.
Danielle; Classy Borsalino. I like the tipped ribbon treatment of the hat.
Jeff; Upright or sideways I love the lid. A pleasure to see your post sir.
Tevi; Excellent pics today. The fedora appears sharp & having maleable felt.
Bob; I have my share of lattes so as I reflect I should investigate a like named straw hat. Yours looked comfy this warm summer.
Lt; Excellent vacation spot. One of the nicest spots in the world, IMO. Sweet custom ordered.
Moe; Felt weather rocks!
Moon; You are the man! Oh yea, fedora is cool too!
Gear; Sharp color coordination between shirt, hat and hair. Coordinating hair is not something I have thought about for a decade or so. Good pic.
Steve; Wow. The blues in your pic are gorgeous in their vibrancy. The blue really demands my eye to look. Well done!
John; I like the pic sir. Big brims work in the pic. As to the nose, my big scandinavian nose works with bigger and smaller brims. Mostly I have learned to enjoy having a "distinctive dimensioned nose."

Best to all, Eric -

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Strapped; Excellent Strat. They are a fav. model of mine.
T.Jones; Your computer imaging skills are worthy. Good pics of hats.
Fruno; Akubra CD's get a nod for being a versatile fedoras.
Foamy; Great straw hat, but it is even better having a talented spouse. Congrats.
Harv; The Know looks pristine. Excellent.
Parry; Looking sharp. Glass frames, fancy-fancy shirt and Stetson work together to build the image of a sharp, relaxed dude.
Charlie; 1st Fawcett or the 10th Fawcett - they all are treasures. Love the steel felt - classy and wearable.
Knotten; Applause for the family! You are a wealthy man. Hats not so bad either.
Danielle; Classy Borsalino. I like the tipped ribbon treatment of the hat.
Jeff; Upright or sideways I love the lid. A pleasure to see your post sir.
Tevi; Excellent pics today. The fedora appears sharp & having maleable felt.
Bob; I have my share of lattes so as I reflect I should investigate a like named straw hat. Yours looked comfy this warm summer.
Lt; Excellent vacation spot. One of the nicest spots in the world, IMO. Sweet custom ordered.
Moe; Felt weather rocks!
Moon; You are the man! Oh yea, fedora is cool too!
Gear; Sharp color coordination between shirt, hat and hair. Coordinating hair is not something I have thought about for a decade or so. Good pic.
Steve; Wow. The blues in your pic are gorgeous in their vibrancy. The blue really demands my eye to look. Well done!
John; I like the pic sir. Big brims work in the pic. As to the nose, my big scandinavian nose works with bigger and smaller brims. Mostly I have learned to enjoy having a "distinctive dimensioned nose."

Best to all, Eric -

Thank you Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou