Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
For church, today, a dark blue Resistol (A Byer-Rolnick Product) with a red and white feather (Yep, you can barely see it, but it's a feather!). Dark blue suit and tie, red and white striped shirt.

P1070501.jpg

TopGumby

One of the Regulars
JP, enjoy your time in the Corps. In 1980 I thought retirement was a million years away, but now it seems like it was over in a matter of days rather than decades. My hat is off to the young guys who are bearing the load now while I goof off.

TopGumby

One of the Regulars
Goose, it that the Retro? I almost got that instead of the Capricorn, now I want both.

Today was another sunny Capricorn day. Wore it while pitching some balls to the kid, he's getting good enough that I might ditch the hat for a helmet.

baseball2.jpg

baseball.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Gorgeous C&K Milan, VMan! This really looks good on you, very handsome...:)The vintage ribbon really adds to the hat.

Viper Man said:
Great hats, everybody! :eusa_clap
It's a gorgeous day in Chicagoland and I am wearing my C&K milan. Last night I removed the pug I had been using and tacked some vintage ribbon on it. Quite an improvement, I think. Thanks to Lefty for the tip!

365047940.jpg

365047942.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
simply killer hat Metropd, is it collapsible??

metropd said:
I wore my brand new silk top hat I got today with my morning dress around Little Italy.

zijdenhh2009329.jpg

I will post pictures of me in it when I have a chance. Everybody in Little Italy loves it. Even the Union Tribune has asked me if they could write an article about me.:D :) Not only will bespoke 30's and 40's fedora's be in style, but soon, tall flared top hats will too.;)

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Very handsome, JT. Love this Resistol with your ensemble for church. Nice to see other men here (such as yourself, Paladin, and AlanC) that also dress for church along with my husband.

J.T.Marcus said:
For church, today, a dark blue Resistol (A Byer-Rolnick Product) with a red and white feather (Yep, you can barely see it, but it's a feather!). Dark blue suit and tie, red and white striped shirt.

P1070501.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
looking very sharp jpbales, your fiancee looks great in your hat. She needs a fedora or panama herself!

jpbales said:
Awesome lids everyone!

I just downloaded from my phone.

This one's from a while back, when I was at drill. It was raining and they only issue out one gortex jacket- so it's either green or tan. So cammies were tan, and my gortex is green. Anyway, 8-Point USMC desert-pattern cover:
03-29-09_1524.jpg

My fiancee wore my Sunbody for a few minutes- it's hard to believe someone who looks so good in a fedora is actually very adverse to them [huh] She says that they cover up my face... which seems silly to me.
05-05-09_1436.jpg

Wearing my Sunbody while my car was getting worked on.
JimmyinSunbody.jpg

Yesterday I wore my new Panama (from Bob) out to pick up some Chinese food (which was delicious)
JimmyinAcuagate.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
TopGumby said:
Goose, it that the Retro? I almost got that instead of the Capricorn, now I want both.

Today was another sunny Capricorn day. Wore it while pitching some balls to the kid, he's getting good enough that I might ditch the hat for a helmet.
Hey Top Gumby...I should've been more specific; it's a Center Dent. Have had it for a decade or so now.

Thinking you don't need a helmet with the Capricorn. If I put a chinstrap on mine, I could wear it when I ride my scoot and pass the helmet law requirements. Just kiding of course....they're not that rigid. Just bustin' your chops. Mine becomes more pliable (less crunchy) each day.

Glad you like that lid...I sure like mine too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic