Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
gtdean48 said:
:arated: Save the Thin Ribbons!!!!
lol It was a bad tongue-in-cheek joke, related to the discussion on that Open Road I won the other day with the 2" black ribbon.

I have no intentions of doing a ribbon swap on this one!

RBH

Bartender
ScottF said:
This arrived yesterday with just a little dust under the brim from sitting on a shelf for 'a few' years. Thinking about adding a 2" black ribbon to it. :p

NutriaMe.jpg
I have to say Scott that one is fantastic!!!
You wear a fedora so very well!!!

p.s. I like the ribbon on this one! :D

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
I have to say Scott that one is fantastic!!!
You wear a fedora so very well!!!

p.s. I like the ribbon on this one! :D

Thanks rbh! I'm getting impatient, though, waiting to take it off the stretcher.

memphislawyer

Practically Family
My new Stylemaster. I was concerned about the brim and how it looked on me, so I asked in the new hat thread about it. Anyway, here is what it looks like when I posted that thread

2.jpg

1.jpg

A suggestion to redo the brim brought this result

3.jpg

and for comparison, my Stetson, which I thought looked good on me, but maybe not as good as the Akubra?

P3100323.jpg

Anyway, it is going to be about 85 today but it rained last night, I am dress casual today and heck, I am wearing my fur felt hat today!!!

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
DOUGLAS said:

Douglas - that's the most strikingly beautiful hat I've ever seen!

There are a lot of folks who wear hats well on this forum, but you've got that style down perfect!

Duper

Practically Family
Memphislawyer, Both hats look good but I also prefer the look of the Stylemaster. It is nice to have something different to put on. I'm sure there are more hats in your future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner