Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is on your 2012 Wish list ??

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Perhaps you need to buy one of those hessian bag thingies for your socks and smalls to put in the tumble. Or resign yourself to the fact that the tumble goblin ate them!

To spend more quality time with the boy.
To spend some quality time doing things for myself and not working myself into the ground.
To perhaps, maybe manage to go on a few dates with someone who isn't a total loser....

Dubya

One of the Regulars
Perhaps you need to buy one of those hessian bag thingies for your socks and smalls to put in the tumble. Or resign yourself to the fact that the tumble goblin ate them!....

Ah! Now there speaks the voice of sense!

Problem is, I'm a bloke, and that suggestion is far too sensible for my male brain. I would only end up going to work with a sock on one foot, and a hessian bag on the other! :p

I didn't know you had sock goblins over there!

Oh yes Rue! We have them here you know. I think you in the States got them from us when they stowed away in tea chests, and had to swim for it when those chests got dumped into Boston Harbour a couple of hundred years ago! :D

Miss sofia

One Too Many
I didn't know you had sock goblins over there! :p

Miss S... I hope you never have to date a total loser again :)

Thanks love!

Those sock goblins get everywhere, believe me. Not helped either by a small boy who flings his socks off with gay abandon all over the show.:eeek:

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Housework: Strip the paint off the upstairs hallway (4 door frames, staircase, linen hutch, window, baseboard), downstairs hallway (2 door frames, hutch, small closet, baseboard), 3 remaining doors, and the living room (5 windows, baseboard, mantle). Refinish this woodwork plus the door I have already stripped. Scrape the peeling ceiling paint off the hallway, the dining room, and the livingroom. Paint the upstairs/downstairs hallway, living room, dining room, upstairs bath, and kitchen.

School: Finish data collection before May and then finish writing before the winter holidays. And pin my committee down on a defense date for early 2013.

Overarching goal: Stay sane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner