Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your biggest vice?

olive bleu

One Too Many
The internet..( and now that i have a laptop and can sit up in bed even and go online..)
Potato chips..can't even have them in the house.
Wine...Any.Especially cheap wine.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Any kind of salami. Genoa, Tuscan, Hungarian, dry, hard, you name it. I can take down 1/2 pound of it just standing in the kitchen staring at the electric clock and OM NOM NOM NOM...then later...urggg.

I can relate, being raised on the Genoa label. It got to the point that when I was a teen, my mother blamed my supposed lack of memory on the nitrate contained in said food, and banished it from the house for quite a while...Not a pleasant part of my life. lol

LordBest

Practically Family
Kind of you to say so, Mr Widebrim. Considerable amounts of practise went into getting this pompous, nice to know it wasn't a waste.

mercuryfelt76

One of the Regulars
I was going to mention my vice but the worst thing being mentioned here is alcohol and tobacco... I'm not sure I'm in the right company to talk about my vice. I'll leave it to your imagination...

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Work, Coffee, Wine, Rum, Sweets, my Pipe...and now apparently the Lounge.

Great thread, thanks for sharing! Here's to everyone's vice!
M.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot