Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your biggest vice?

noyb72

New in Town
Unquestionably,
Golden Cavendish and bourbon. My wife might say fishing reels and bicycles, but I'm not ready to say they are vices!
Ron

Hoofer

New in Town
Sweets (chocolate, candy, cookie, doesn't matter, just have to be sweet. I even eat some food with sugar :O)

Cigars, pipes...

I don't know if it's count as vice or not, but i have a "man crush" on Fred Astaire. I watch at least one FA movie every day. :)

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Reviving this thread! :peace:

Vices?
According to my female colleagues (and all child-bearers): me not tolerating underaged members of our society, at all.
(is that considered a vice.. [size=-2]or can I write that one under "my life choice".. that makes me an awful, awful.. and a disgraceful person.. rather a shame to my family[/size]?!)
According to local fellas: my vice is the fact that I'm able to produce sound.

As far as my weight (waist circumference!) and health goes.. it's [size=+2]The allmighty strudel![/size]:essen:
...let's just call it: an ethnic-heritage-addiction.

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Whisky - I get through far too much :eek: .... and buying films and CD's [I've loads I've not watched or listened too]... Oh, and I like collecting musical instruments, whether I can play them or not; we are bursting at the seams.

stevew443

One of the Regulars
At one time my greatest vice was bourbon, but due to health problems I am no longer able to drink any alcohol, so now my vices are limited to well aged Virginia/Perique pipe tobacco (I smoke no tobacco younger than 5 years old, most closer to the decade point) and home roasted coffee. I am not supposed to drink coffee either, but life would just not be worth living without a cup of freshly roasted coffee.
I guess trying to dress well might be viewed as a vice by some.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Going by my credit card receipts... probabl historical wargaming miniatures. Everytime Ares Games pops out another dozen planes, that's another $120 bucks out of my pocket on preorder...
Clothing sales, especially Joseph A Bank.
There I've said it. :D
And Mexican food, fajitas lately since they are low carb.

Xenophon

One of the Regulars
I'm more vice than virtue I guess but the biggest ones (in no particular hierarchy): smoking, hard riding on fast motorcycles and purchasing far too many and far too expensive gadgets for my 2 hobbies: high end audio and clothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo