Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

JVanBro

Familiar Face
Blue store-brand normal-fiber bathrobe, over non-water-repellent line-striped pajamas, because I have the flu, today.
Yeah, I don't believe the pajamas are non-water-repellent without the accompanying photo.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

dan_t

Practically Family
Limited Edition Ace Cafe London, 'Rocker' by Aero....

Ace%20Cafe%20Rocker%2012%20of%2017_zpsew48izf3.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm just going to throw this out there. One of the nice things about TFL is the general level of friendliness here and it would be nice if we could all continue being friendly to each-other regardless of differing levels of social expertise. There aren't any rules about whether a photo needs to be posted in a post here. Though I agree that it's a good recommendation to make the thread more interesting I'm uncomfortable with the type of down putting going on. It's not hard to ignore those that post content that you do not find useful.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Casechopper! I agree this is one of the things that drew me to be active in this community. Have to admit life has been a little stressful lately, so perhaps my own comments & responses have not been appropriate. I'll keep a careful watch on whatever I do post, I enjoy all the folks here and I like how we all look to help each other out!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I'm just going to throw this out there. One of the nice things about TFL is the general level of friendliness here and it would be nice if we could all continue being friendly to each-other regardless of differing levels of social expertise. There aren't any rules about whether a photo needs to be posted in a post here. Though I agree that it's a good recommendation to make the thread more interesting I'm uncomfortable with the type of down putting going on. It's not hard to ignore those that post content that you do not find useful.

You are a classy fellow. I tip my hat brim in your direction this afternoon. Best, Eric -

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You are right Casechopper, and I removed the subject post. I was simply frustrated that one particular poster is unwilling to accept the friendly suggestions of his fellow Loungers designed to implement the intended purpose of this thread and thereby improve the quality of the thread. That said, civility must reign supreme and I will proceed accordingly. As you correctly observe, it is easy enough to ignore certain posters, just as many undoubtedly ignore my consistently inane posts.

A-1

One Too Many
I actually enjoy him ignoring everyone. It's cool!
I also enjoy all your photos by the way.
And no, I didn't push Jimmy. He was rolling over scratching his back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails