Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Today's Schott 603 "Cafecto" steer hide.
Love it!

16f8bc1861d86a2758606ee64d7aba53.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's a G1. The action back gives a lot of freedom of movement for this jacket even though it fits snug. The wind flap does help for keeping out the cold while riding. You can feel where the flap stops as there's a line of cold that forms at the zipper from the top of the wind flap up to my neck. This jacket fit would be perfect if the sleeves were just a couple inches shorter. I'm hoping they'll pull up a bit with use but with the feel of this goatskin I'm not sure it will wrinkly much.

Reactions: A-1
You have lost weight. And are still the best dressed lass I know! Even if you end up selling all the jackets that you got, I've no doubt the wardrobe will be filled with another set of perfections in no time. Leather jackets are a really good incentive not to gain weight. This summer I couldn't even zip up my red CR and now it's good again. :)

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
You have lost weight. And are still the best dressed lass I know! Even if you end up selling all the jackets that you got, I've no doubt the wardrobe will be filled with another set of perfections in no time. Leather jackets are a really good incentive not to gain weight. This summer I couldn't even zip up my red CR and now it's good again. :)

Thank you Monitor, always the flatterer [emoji4], I need to lose some more weight to be in the health zone I'm followed by a dietician so I do things correctly. When I will reach this goal my reward will be to order a Himel Kensington. So the incentive to stay fit will be high so I can wear it for a long long time and enjoy the investment [emoji38]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails