Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Siggmund

One of the Regulars
Recently acquired Vanson goodness.

05df2b3270d719fa92399e83807abcbe.jpg
28cf4549df1785cf75f433c0e824be03.jpg
284a92bbb4d1f86eea4a081963d56094.jpg
Love the jacket, but more little black dog, please.

Gotta say I prefer Himel, 'cause of the more squared shoulders but RMC has much cooler cuffs and Hookless always rocks. Collar on RMC seems larger.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gotta say I prefer Himel, 'cause of the more squared shoulders but RMC has much cooler cuffs and Hookless always rocks. Collar on RMC seems larger.

The Frobisher is trimmer and longer (through customization), and fits slightly better. I too prefer the cuffs on the RMC. I HATE hookless zippers -- they look good, but are a pain to operate. The RMC collar is not particularly large -- the angle of the photo makes it look larger.

I heard they're annoying, Hookless but I've yet to see one. I like the way they look and I found that the two eyelets always add a lot to any jacket. Collar looks great in any case, larger or not.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Frobisher is trimmer and longer (through customization), and fits slightly better. I too prefer the cuffs on the RMC. I HATE hookless zippers -- they look good, but are a pain to operate. The RMC collar is not particularly large -- the angle of the photo makes it look larger.

How does the leather compare on both, they're both shinki, correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo