Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
California Sportswear Co. Blazer
1FTxqu8h.jpg
YGrF88uh.jpg
O42tGOlh.jpg

Technonut

Practically Family
Last edited:

RJR

Stand By

One Too Many
Here’s my ELC RW B-6 (made in 2006) that I’m wearing again after it had a new Crown zip fitted to its front by ELC – at no charge at all! (Thank you Gary!!!) The main zip gave up on me over a year ago, so it sat out last year’s Fall and Spring in the closet – and I can say that I really missed it! It’s a very versatile jacket at this time of year. So I mailed it over to ELC ahead of me as I headed back to England a few weeks ago to visit my family for one week and decided I’d collect it from there and stash it in my flight bag for the return flight.
I’d actually been toying with the idea of selling it and perhaps getting a B-15 instead – but the moment I opened that big ELC box and saw it again (and the repair work is flawless – it’s impossible to divine that any work was done) I was instantly reminded of why I’ve liked it so much all this time and that it’s a keeper.
I also got one of ELC’s US Navy wool sweaters (which is fantastic!) – and I’m wearing it here to show how they go together – and I’ll try and show that in more detail in a separate thread.

ELC-RW-B6#1.jpg
ELC-RW-B6#2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch