Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Himel Frobisher in brown Shinki
First time wearing this jacket -- no break in required -- totally comfortable out of the box -- instantly one of my favorites.

Himel%20Frobisher%20Brown%20010_zpsheduehau.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Terry, what is this?? I really dig these, love 'em as much as CR's but I don't know what to look for on eBay. Trucker leather jacket? Jeans leather jacket?
Brooks are my favorite so far and only thanks to you, 'cause of that beige one.

Interesting that I saw another Brooks "Trucker" that was a different color than the Beige Brooks and I think a bit different look. I sold the Beige.

I'll do a full review of this Jacket. It is a Lost Worlds. This is a Jacket I have been after.

singer

Familiar Face
Himel Frobisher in brown Shinki
First time wearing this jacket -- no break in required -- totally comfortable out of the box -- instantly one of my favorites.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Looks fantastic! Is that the dark brown or seal brown? I've been debating getting another Frobisher in a darker brown vs getting more styles (a CR, another work coat...), since a simple 1/2 belt style is so versatile.[/FONT]

Interesting that I saw another Brooks "Trucker" that was a different color than the Beige Brooks and I think a bit different look. I sold the Beige.

I'll do a full review of this Jacket. It is a Lost Worlds. This is a Jacket I have been after.

I'm after one as well. Not necessarily Lost Worlds but something cool like the one that you have. They're really cool, these trucker jackets. There's one on the 'bay right now in Indonesia, it's beyond awesome.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Looks fantastic! Is that the dark brown or seal brown? I've been debating getting another Frobisher in a darker brown vs getting more styles (a CR, another work coat...), since a simple 1/2 belt style is so versatile.[/FONT]

I think Dave calls this Seal Brown, but I am not sure. Ask him. Its definitely dark brown, but NOT the dark brown color that borders on black -- its all brown.

Two Frobishers? Are you insane? Never mind . . . don't answer that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider