Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
This shot from today's Good Friday Harley ride to the current COVID-19 "outer limit of travel"
Jacket a yellow Levi trucker , ebay purchase from the UK last year. Unlined and "cool".
27C when we got underway at 9am , 33C on the way home . (37 forecast for tomorrow !)
The rest of Australia has 20's and rain today. This jacket was PERFECT for today's temperatures.
Photo taken at the Yanchep lagoon , a good snorkelling spot. Lifeguards on duty below the shot.
Levi trucker at Yanchep lagoon 2.jpg

Mawashi

One of the Regulars
This shot from today's Good Friday Harley ride to the current COVID-19 "outer limit of travel"
Jacket a yellow Levi trucker , ebay purchase from the UK last year. Unlined and "cool".
27C when we got underway at 9am , 33C on the way home . (37 forecast for tomorrow !)
The rest of Australia has 20's and rain today. This jacket was PERFECT for today's temperatures.
Photo taken at the Yanchep lagoon , a good snorkelling spot. Lifeguards on duty below the shot.
View attachment 226407

WA is awesome, I spent 2 years at Perth and made some friends like Hal Harvey (Rip Hal) from blue water, went on a fishing and abalone hunting trip with the guys from Halco.
Man I miss that part of the world but the travel ban has put paid to a lot of my fishing plans. Hope you guys stay safe there.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
AuSw1sy.jpg

I still only wear vest, i need actual respirator, this cotton mask i cant breathe properly under it once it gets wet of water vapor from breathing. it doesnt seal and today when i spray ants i can smell the insecticide through it so i think when someone sneezes the particles would also go through it.... agh i will wear respirator then probably then cover the respirator with this to look more civil

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
It is perfect. Beautiful design. Reminds me of the Freewheelers CR - the hem below the end of the front zipper is supposed to be several inches lower than other CR designs. A great, old-timey design.

Thanks Monitor, Carlos and Will. Really appreciate your opinion and also, of course, the kind words.
I will concur then and not do anything to the length.

Colin G

One Too Many
In the rain with a LW National Racer..

View attachment 226278 View attachment 226280 View attachment 226281

This jacket checks a lot of boxes for me... quickly becoming a fav.

Real nice Boyo.

I've been wanting a shawl collar since selling a Thedi that did not really fit at all plus I wanted something more robust. I did like the slim fit and that was about it.

How does the LW fit? Is it a boxy fit like a lot of the shawl collars available?

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
How does the LW fit? Is it a boxy fit like a lot of the shawl collars available?

The jacket feels great on.. the weight and stiffness of the leather disappears when worn.. Ive only had it a few weeks... this one was courtesy of casechoppers recent weight loss, so he did most of the break in to date. I love the jacket length the shawl collar and the button front.. typical LW quality and it has a unique purple liner which i like as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot