Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Forgive my crude illustration, but basically the 3 slimmer styles are shaped like this:
View attachment 233833

Premier Highwayman, size 38
DYtvxpb.jpg

Board Racer, size 40
rZOYsmZ.jpg
i know it’s the pot calling the kettle black....but you should’ve kept the BR.

Last edited:
Nah, I had issues with the Seven...(my mistake was selling the Thedi.) I guess I also have some issues with the PHYWYMN, but I’ll live with it through next Fall at least. ;)
I really hope that Altering the Kehoe doesn’t screw it up, because that one is a keeper.

**if you’d prefer I re-insert Carrie’s stock photos of jackets instead of mine, I can...**

Last edited:
Nah, I have issues with the design of the Seven...(my mistake was selling the Thedi.) I guess I also have some issues with the PHYWYMN, but I’ll live with it through next Fall at least. ;)
I really hope that Altering the Kehoe doesn’t screw it up, because that one is a keeper.

**if you’d prefer I re-insert Carrie’s stock photos of jackets instead of mine, I can...**
No way. Always better to see them worn. Curious though...what was the issue with the BR? I’ve never had that pattern.

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
apparently the albury's have been making sails on man-o-war cay (a small island in the bahamas) since the 1800s ... one of the son's, norman .. his wife would take scraps of sail canvas and make bags. for a minute (the 70s?) she made these jackets (tag reads "made by mrs albury") i've had this guy for years .. found it in a church thrift. great summer jacket, if a little large on me .. super fun.
freakin' cold outside today!
IMG_5766.jpg

IMG_E3287.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider