Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
It’s so soft man. Thick though. Reminds me of a shiny version of what the Natal was made from. Has some serious heft but just a delight to wear. No fight in it at all.
Seems like a pretty rare combination when you add into the teacore characteristics and the interesting grain as well. Great score. Makes me kinda regret I didn't buy it when the jacket was already in Norway.

Seems like a pretty rare combination when you add into the teacore characteristics and the interesting grain as well. Great score. Makes me kinda regret I didn't buy it when the jacket was already in Norway.
I couldn’t believe it lingered as long as it did. I was hoping it would sell but it got to the point where I couldn’t lay off it. Def some of, if not the nicest feeling HH I’ve handled. Great stuff.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Tough to follow⬆️ That looks great Tony

AC45D31B-61F0-4979-AA33-89D66359F0CE.jpeg
5CFE34EC-BBBE-4BB8-93C4-62062DAAE7A0.jpeg

Diamond Dave Seal Goatskin Buco J100

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
great looking jackets this page. wow. I've got a bunch of Schotts and they all fit really well off the shelf. I just had to learn to size down. The only area I kind of wish was snugger is the upper arm on some of the models. I'm hoping with some more wear, they won't poof out as much and lay flatter. That's the only thing that bugs me on my 141. The taper is great, but you need like Popeye forearms as your biceps to get it filled. Or maybe, I'm just too much Olive Oil.
popeye.jpg

One of your best ever! Dude, please don't sell...
LOL. Yeah I’m not in a huge sell mode anymore. Though I will be looking to move redundancy’s. But right now I count mainly keepers. Y’2, Aero HWM, Herc and this guy. Midnight blue V2 in 16 weeks. I mean at that point I should just pack it up and be done. But I have a few pans on the burner. There’s always something that needs to be cooked. I don’t have a cross zip at all and that’s just not something I can peacefully accept. I’ve got my eye on a real contender.

jeo

One Too Many
...But I have a few pans on the burner. There’s always something that needs to be cooked...

I laughed out loud on that...that was great! and I totally get it man

oooo you're buttering us up for some cross zip action there huh?!

But this one man, not sure if it's because it's a SB but the collar is perfect, the waistband is the perfect size, I love the two way zip and the zip sleeves...its just looks good! This one is a keeper for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21