Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Thanks! I ordered it directly from Thedi (Greece) a few years ago. Guy did a really good job using my measurements.

Thedi is really a superb maker! Does the D pocket have a cafe racer collar? That's really nice, best fitting D pocket I've seen and there are great looking ones here.

Levis coat courtesy the Christmas spirit of @Monitor - thanks buddy! Warm and cosy and all around a great coat!

View attachment 298314

Very holiday looking coat! Looks cozy

5* B3 inspired shearling vest
View attachment 298323

That's a killer look, you know how to work that 5* order I tell you

Aero Highwayman, brown cxl almost 10 years old. I wasn't intending to put this on, hence the sweat pants, but it's on now so I may as well try and get it broken in ;) View attachment 298329

That's so cool! Will the wear/patina buff off after you apply leather lotion?

Dav

One Too Many
Tbh, I don't know I've never applied any. I have put it in the washer once, which didn't really do much apart from the freshening up the lining, but it didn't need anything even after that.

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
4C9D148F-3730-4E78-974D-1283BEC68220.jpeg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Tbh, I don't know I've never applied any. I have put it in the washer once, which didn't really do much apart from the freshening up the lining, but it didn't need anything even after that.

Got it, Aero did mention don't do anything to their jackets until after 20xx for leather care. So cool, that's a great example how durable the cxl.

Reactions: Dav

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice, really digging those wider side adjusters - are they friction buckles or do they use a prong & holes?

Also, with the new 20mm sheepskin offered by 5*, is there an option with brown shearling, or only this cream color?

Side adjusters are with prong & holes.
0FDF8BC6-779B-4815-8196-9205DE068564.jpeg

The shearling is always cream but the leather can be reddish brown.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Latest Cal to join the collection. This might be a catch and release though. I'm going to pick the 2 that fit me best and get rid of the other. This one has the best leather (maybe horse from some of the stretch mark sort of characteristics) but is also a little banged up (some loose stiches, male zipper insert fraying). Cal is not too far from my house and if I decide to keep, I may have them spruce this up because it's damn cool. Let me know if anyone interested though. Closet is beyond full and something got to go. 23 ptp and 19 shoulder more or less. And, cool fact, the inside pocket was full of glitter. This jacket has some stories LOL ;);););)

ksgOKa8.jpg
B9JMghk.jpg
J0PxWrQ.jpg
zigdVYa.jpg

Latest Cal to join the collection. This might be a catch and release though. I'm going to pick the 2 that fit me best and get rid of the other. This one has the best leather (maybe horse from some of the stretch mark sort of characteristics) but is also a little banged up (some loose stiches, male zipper insert fraying). Cal is not too far from my house and if I decide to keep, I may have them spruce this up because it's damn cool. Let me know if anyone interested though. Closet is beyond full and something got to go. 23 ptp and 19 shoulder more or less. And, cool fact, the inside pocket was full of glitter. This jacket has some stories LOL ;);););)

ksgOKa8.jpg
B9JMghk.jpg
J0PxWrQ.jpg
zigdVYa.jpg

Glitter in a leather CHP jacket. Why did I randomly think of a Blue Oyster theme now. . .

Coriu

One Too Many
Just got this Branded Garments jacket in wonderful condition for $100. It's a 52, so this thing is a beast, but it fits like a glove. The quality is amazing. I have a Langlitz and this jacket is right up there with it. I have seen other posts about this company and they were spot on about the quality of this brand.
s-l1600.jpg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I will dance the dance of my people and take of my pea coat in a blizzard to show you my leather trucker:

View attachment 298608 View attachment 298609
@torfjord Really nice combo and I especially like your leather trucker (really cool and unique front design). Is this one from 5Star or from another maker? What type of leather is it (goat, cow)? I'm sure you posted this already but I somehow missed this one. Thx. Robbie

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
@torfjord Really nice combo and I especially like your leather trucker (really cool and unique front design). Is this one from 5Star or from another maker? What type of leather is it (goat, cow)? I'm sure you posted this already but I somehow missed this one. Thx. Robbie

Thanks Robbie! It’s a fivestar and it arrived just three days ago so I’ve only posted about it in the Fivestar thread. Based on a Wrangler trucker design with modified collar and custom fit. I went with their premium seal goat, which is a great looking leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot