Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

King B

A-List Customer
Hey, welcome back! Was wondering lately what you have been up to...

Great jacket BTW. LL just never gets old!

Cheers mate. UK lockdowns and furlough were affecting my mental health so I decided to take some time off from everything.

I've acquired A LOT of jackets (leather jackets help me feel better lol) recently that'll I'll be posting over time.

Thanks once again

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Robbie! It’s a fivestar and it arrived just three days ago so I’ve only posted about it in the Fivestar thread. Based on a Wrangler trucker design with modified collar and custom fit. I went with their premium seal goat, which is a great looking leather.
@torfjord Great choice and I agree with others that the fit is spot on. Just curious - how much do they charge for this jacket and what's the waiting time?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Hope all my american friends are staying sane at this trying time.
Hope for a lot of friendly discourse about jackets in 2021. View attachment 298601

The outfit looks great but that jacket is perfect on you

it's just a shame and a disgrace what transpired yesterday.

Yes, on point as usual.

I will dance the dance of my people and take of my pea coat in a blizzard to show you my leather trucker:

View attachment 298608 View attachment 298609

The layered up looks great when you button it up! Congrats on the good looking trucker. On to the next project...

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
They charged me 350 usd for it. Completely custom pattern and fit. Took a week of emailing back and forth to get every detail nailed in. And then it took them a week to build it.
Man, that sounds awesome! That's a real bargain "by our standards" but on the other hand also quite lucrative for Fivestar since cost of living are much lower there compared to the EU or the US. Just 2 weeks turn-around-time is amazing.... it takes some makers almost 1 week to get back to a simple request. Again congrats and all the great looking Fivestar jackets make me thinking of ordering one..of course not in 2021 because of my New Year's resolution ;)

TMP

Familiar Face
Generosity of @Monitor - a quick pic. of the Sears Oakbrook CR. Crocs mercifully cropped out. :D

IMG_20210107_133148.jpg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Man, that sounds awesome! That's a real bargain "by our standards" but on the other hand also quite lucrative for Fivestar since cost of living are much lower there compared to the EU or the US. Just 2 weeks turn-around-time is amazing.... it takes some makers almost 1 week to get back to a simple request. Again congrats and all the great looking Fivestar jackets make me thinking of ordering one..of course not in 2021 because of my New Year's resolution ;)

Surely the New Years resolution is not applicable to a jacket that cost less than a pair of zippers on a Lost World jacket ;)

JCSD

Practically Family
On the fence about this Aero Board Racer. It’s my 3rd attempt at getting the right combination of hide and measurements. Perfect t-shirt only fit so I suppose it lives up to the “racing shirt” heritage.

My Freewheelers Speed Master should be coming back next week from Alan and Damon at Johnson Leather after some alterations so that may send this one packing.

533E6B80-8853-4E23-B835-41B432B8B00E.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24