Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Thankyou sir. I travelled extremely widely as a (much!) younger man and have to concur.
Basically a motorcyclist's paradise (while constantly watching with paranoia for errant car drivers !)
That's the 100% main reason I settled in Perth Western Australia , one third the size of the continental US with a population IN TOTAL of only 2.2 million. For 20+ years I used a Harley as my main transport. Not so much now as I am older !

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
In keeping with my tradition of uploading absolutely appalling quality jacket selfies, here's a shot of me ready to hit the streets for my allowed regulation daily exercise in my beloved Buco J24L
VID_20210223_094652_exported_82514_1614079500645.jpg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
There is a real freedom in finding a well fitting and cool vintage jacket. Your Brooks is killer!
Does it have the action back?

That's so true! Sure, if I put the stitch work under magnifying lens it would come up short compared to the best makers today. But the leather is lovely and the pattern is amazing in terms of comfort and range of motion.
There is an action back, but it is a bit tired after 60 years.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
I feel the same way with my Kehoe. It is nowhere near the top-tier of today, but damn do I feel great wearing it, and I love the broken in steerhide leather too.

Seeing your Kehoe was one of the things that prompted me to keep on looking for a nice vintage cafe racer actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner