Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Perfect for those chillier days.
IMG_20210427_132940_edit_349145902014953.jpg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Today, nicer contrast to light color pants now. Nice warm color tone too thankfully probably due to suntanning and minkoil period before applying obenauf. So here is nat vegtan 1 year tanning recipy:
-wet the jacket to shape and limit water spotting, wear to dry.
-apply mink oil once dry
-sun bath the jacket 1 hr on each side occasionally, apply mink oil before sun tanning.
-leave the jacket outside (back porch) in the shade for months when not being worn
-wear it in drizzle every now and then.
-once the jacket is about 1yr old hit with obenauf's leather oil 2x thin layers.

View attachment 330275 View attachment 330276
The lenght of the backo_O is really at that spot where it often hit the top of the wallet and make the jacket creases weird when it does. Arrr... i call it character.... wooozaah... woozaah.
This jacket has a perfect hue now.

Riu

Practically Family
Today, nicer contrast to light color pants now. Nice warm color tone too thankfully probably due to suntanning and minkoil period before applying obenauf. So here is nat vegtan 1 year tanning recipy:
-apply mink oil once dry
-sun bath the jacket 1 hr on each side occasionally, apply mink oil before sun tanning.
-leave the jacket outside (back porch) in the shade for months when not being worn
-once the jacket is about 1yr old hit with obenauf's leather oil 2x thin layers.

View attachment 330275 View attachment 330276
The lenght of the backo_O is really at that spot where it often hit the top of the wallet and make the jacket creases weird when it does. Arrr... i call it character.... wooozaah... woozaah.

Love the colour now! much better in my opinion :)

jadub

A-List Customer
-apply mink oil once dry

Love this! Great color and the character is going to be epic. And it was so easy!!! Wink.

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Freewheelers Caboose:
NahMotU.jpg

@dudewuttheheck As you mentioned on your Site How Not to Dress Well: Learning From my Past Style Mistakes page:
"Actually, I am quite disappointed that so few people called me out for how stupid this looked. I'm sure people did behind my back and rightly so, but I am annoyed that nobody had the good sense to say it to my face. I only remember one person suggesting that I wore a lot of accessories on The Fedora Lounge, but even they didn't actually tell me to stop."

I take the liberty of saying that the cuffs, which are now lower, fit your external appearance much better, especially since the leg length now looks much better in proportion. The only point of criticism, for my taste, are the hight waisted jeans for this jacket style. For me the jacket looks too long in the body, but that's a personal matter of taste. In any case much better with the deeper cuffs, keep it up!

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
if I wear leather jacket, I rarely wear leather wristband, I wear them if I wear denim jacket, and not on both wrists, and not multiple wristbands on one wrist unless they compliment each other, to me it's fine to accs, as long as it's not too much. I never commenting on someone's style unless asked, but if asked perhaps even when wearing boots it is not necessarily to show the belt and shaft of the boots perhaps, imo only models with very long limbs can get away with tucking in pants into boots, or cuffing the pants halfway the boots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner