Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I read a lot about white t-shirt being classic..I see it works better on people with either darker skintone giving it good contrast, or colder hue pink skin compliments the white. on my yellow skin white looks wrong lol:D, I need some color (brown, tan, black, grey, navy) or off white.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I read a lot about white t-shirt being classic..I see it works better on people with either darker skintone giving it good contrast, or colder hue pink skin compliments the white. on my yellow skin white looks wrong lol:D, I need some color (brown, tan, black, grey, navy) or off white.
I feel you my brother. White clothes don't agree with me. Black/Gray/Blue/Green works best for me.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
@dudewuttheheck As you mentioned on your Site How Not to Dress Well: Learning From my Past Style Mistakes page:
"Actually, I am quite disappointed that so few people called me out for how stupid this looked. I'm sure people did behind my back and rightly so, but I am annoyed that nobody had the good sense to say it to my face. I only remember one person suggesting that I wore a lot of accessories on The Fedora Lounge, but even they didn't actually tell me to stop."

I take the liberty of saying that the cuffs, which are now lower, fit your external appearance much better, especially since the leg length now looks much better in proportion. The only point of criticism, for my taste, are the hight waisted jeans for this jacket style. For me the jacket looks too long in the body, but that's a personal matter of taste. In any case much better with the deeper cuffs, keep it up!
Yeah the jacket does look slightly better with a shorter jacket. I'm still going to be getting them hemmed to roughly this length so I don't have to do the cuffs.

Caboose again:
AKI4K3m.jpg

0htLkKp.jpg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Same crazy weather here. Upper 50s today, might hit 100 on Thrs. It is the last hurrah. Had B3 on last night. Getting the Field Leathers some wear now. Really has transformed past week or so after about 100 hours of wear. Softened up, grain popping, sleeve creases. No teacore though. Think that's a very long way to go. View attachment 329898 View attachment 329899 View attachment 329900
@TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead With a bit of a delay I just want to tell you that this GF is my personal favorite leather jacket of your collection! Can’t get any better in terms of fit and overall style IMO!

While cleaning my old house today, I found this old Armani suit jacket and I actually dig it!
The pants are 1930's German made leather trousers and it's amazing how perfect they go with EVERYTHING. Can't figure out what were they originally intended for, must've been motorcycling but they're styled very much like suit pants so I've no clue. Plus they keep the outfit at least somewhat in TFL spirit. Boots are Miu's.

20210429-233347.jpg

While cleaning my old house today, I found this old Armani suit jacket and I actually dig it!
The pants are 1930's German made leather trousers and it's amazing how perfect they go with EVERYTHING. Can't figure out what were they originally intended for, must've been motorcycling but they're styled very much like suit pants so I've no clue. Plus they keep the outfit at least somewhat in TFL spirit. Boots are Miu's.

20210429-233347.jpg
Cool outfit, but you gotta stop losing weight @Monitor!
You are looking too skinny IMHO.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Soft sun today, back to usual spot.
Screenshot_20210430-064416_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210430-064449_Gallery.jpg

First time in my life Logitech mouse died on me, i need a new mouse today, going to find one without rubber coating this time around, have learned my mistake. Looking at the pic i realize my cord pants has started to fade a little on my thigh.

Last edited:
That is one of the nicest looking jackets I’ve ever laid eyes on!
Where did you find the mouton collar?

I agree. Thanks.

Paul Cox Choppers all come with them. He calls them Berserkers but they are slightly tweaked Choppers. Not the best for riding. Not enough snaps so if you haul ass w/o a windshield, there is a good chance a snap or two will come loose. I snagged it once mere seconds before it flew off lol. Looks cool and awesome for off the bike.

abone

A-List Customer
I agree. Thanks.

Paul Cox Choppers all come with them. He calls them Berserkers but they are slightly tweaked Choppers. Not the best for riding. Not enough snaps so if you haul ass w/o a windshield, there is a good chance a snap or two will come loose. I snagged it once mere seconds before it flew off lol. Looks cool and awesome for off the bike.
Had no idea the Chopper was available with a mouton.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner