Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gamma68

One Too Many
Vanson Comet, 2003

IMG_7417.jpg
IMG_7424.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Still wearing mask here, most of us here are not vaccined yet, new cases is slowing down, but the mass vaccinating program has no recent news here... maybe our gov want to just wait it out. I hear we have a recent big batch of AZ vaccine... Im not overly eager to that. I hope to have other option when my time comes to be vaccined. On the otherhand a year living in seclusion taking its toll on the psyche.
Screenshot_20210517-093816_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Winter arrived in Sydney on Friday and made its presence felt with winds direct from the Snowy Mountains. SJC wool and leather halfbelt finally got its first wear. I'm thinking the leather is goat, sturdy but not stiff. A joy to wear, very comfortable.

Attachments

• 20210515_173516.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 312
  • 20210515_173539.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 284

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Lewis Leathers x Paul Smith collaboration View attachment 335237 View attachment 335238
Nice. I didn't know they've done a collab. I had the privilege to meet Sir Paul a couple of times, he's a very inspiring guy with an interesting life story. He was a professional cyclists until he had a serious bike accident which ended his career. That's when he got into fashion and opened up a store together with his wife.

DA5B3642-D4A0-4B6B-996B-1A1EB8A63583.jpeg

Leigh H

Practically Family
Nice. I didn't know they've done a collab. I had the privilege to meet Sir Paul a couple of times, he's a very inspiring guy with an interesting life story. He was a professional cyclists until he had a serious bike accident which ended his career. That's when he got into fashion and opened up a store together with his wife.

View attachment 335250
Ha I think you out dressed Sir Paul!! looking sharp!

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is the Ralph Pugh Cross zip I posted before. After a complete restoration at Dena’s, we’ve discovered the old labels inside the lining and it’s a Ward! But, could still be contracted at RP. What’s interesting is this even-pebble cowhide used. We associate vintage and high end repro leather with natural grain or smooth/corrected grain, but never this even-pebbles, but it was indeed used back in the days. I think the artificial even-sized pabbles was seen too often on Asia-tanned cowhide/water buffalo, but in fact, Hermann Oak’s domestic steerhide is very much like this, hefty and pebbled, and I don’t think it’s printed, but I’m not sure.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Finally got cold enough to wear a jacket. FW Mulholland seeing plenty of wear this past 4 months since I got it. @jeo the jackets front and back panels haven't changed much but them sleeves though. . . The sleeves feel it has shortened by 0.5-0.75"

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

Especially on the right side where it has smoother grain but the left sleeves is surprisingly having rolls/crease despite the heavy grains

IMG_3359.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

Riu

Practically Family
Finally got cold enough to wear a jacket. FW Mulholland seeing plenty of wear this past 4 months since I got it. @jeo the jackets front and back panels haven't changed much but them sleeves though. . . The sleeves feel it has shortened by 0.5-0.75"

View attachment 335335

View attachment 335334

View attachment 335332

Especially on the right side where it has smoother grain but the left sleeves is surprisingly having rolls/crease despite the heavy grains

View attachment 335331

View attachment 335333

That's some grain! Shortened with almost 0.75 wow! I wonder if the sleeves on my goat jacket will shorten in time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21