Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

It's kind of a pain to find locations that work with decent lighting that have a safe place to put my camera. I work with what's available in my backyard because it's convenient and I think the quality of the photos comes out decent. I don't actually spend significant time anywhere outside of work, home and commuting so interesting photo locations aren't something readily available. The main focus of my photography is the clothing itself and the various combinations it can be worn in. Interesting backgrounds are secondary and much lower priority.
Just keep doing what you do man. Clearly we dig it and I know I'm not alone in appreciating your contributions here.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Well I'm not one to judge as I post some of, if not the worst photos around here. Many of which are in the bathroom off my kitchen. I always appreciate the guys who take the time to actually go outside and show their wares in a natural way and how they are worn!
I'm too self conscious to take pictures of myself in public, so my totally walled back garden when I'm completely alone is the only spot with natural lighting :(

I salute others who go into the real world and wilderness to take photos

I'm too self conscious to take pictures of myself in public, so my totally walled back garden when I'm completely alone is the only spot with natural lighting :(

I salute others who go into the real world and wilderness to take photos
Me too! In my hood, even in the yard my neighbors can probably read my lips. I might occasionally stray out to the front porch but typically...that tiny bathroom is my safe place. I know I take some horrendous photos. It's almost like my trademark. All the more appreciation for fellows like case, micheal, a-1 and radz...
Until then ... I'll just be kickin' it in the can.

A-1

One Too Many
Me too! In my hood, even in the yard my neighbors can probably read my lips. I might occasionally stray out to the front porch but typically...that tiny bathroom is my safe place. I know I take some horrendous photos. It's almost like my trademark. All the more appreciation for fellows like case, micheal, a-1 and radz...
Until then ... I'll just be kickin' it in the can.

Nah, those photos are taken in my backyard as well. We have a big garden and the next neighbors are far away. This is my safe place as well.
I must say, while I also enjoy a cool background, I also love to see case sitting on his kids' bike showing us his jackets.
Actually, for a thread of non-professionals, some of you have very professional photos!

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

A-1

One Too Many
This is me wearing a jacket.
66e687901a5cbdbdfea61578fc837f2f.jpg

3d44ffff2287d72c0cdd44378c68ddf4.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lost Worlds Bedford again. This isn't a great jacket for riding in because the snaps pop open when moving around while seated but today was a perfect day to start breaking it in with the snow and wet.
Also, taking photos in the snow is a pain. My camera keeps focusing on snow flakes and leaving me a blur or light balancing on the bright snow and leaving me a silhouette.
Lgt8Udbh.jpg
1cQii4Kh.jpg
aBsRS1uh.jpg
dplGnyVh.jpg
vgU7dhqh.jpg

Wow ! Sounds dangerous :confused:
I'm so sorry. I'm beginning to be afraid :) if it makes you feel good and you feel better, no problem
Someone else wants to relieve himself and dig ? I invite :cool:
I explained the situation . You did not notice ?
And end off top man !

Um... The slang phrase "I dig" means to Understand and/or to Enjoy, like or approve of something.

Wow ! Sounds dangerous :confused:
I'm so sorry. I'm beginning to be afraid :) if it makes you feel good and you feel better, no problem
Someone else wants to relieve himself and dig ? I invite :cool:
I explained the situation . You did not notice ?
And end off top man !
I can't make any damn sense out of this seemingly random collection of words. Please, do me a favor... Don't "elaborate" any furthero_O

kowalski

Practically Family
Delete my post , sorry All, my error !

Um... The slang phrase "I dig" means to Understand and/or to Enjoy, like or approve of something.

Ehh, mea culpa !!!....thanks Monitor for info . I have First think , later write ! before me a lot of learning

sorry

Last edited:
Where in Poland are you from? My wife was born and raised in Bydgoszcz; moved to US when she was 23. Learned English here but she talks like you type. Ha, joking...sort of. My Polish is non-existent, even after many years. Tough language to say the least.

Oh, I am wearing a perforated Schott cafe / shirt-style jacket today. Too hot today.

kowalski

Practically Family
Where in Poland are you from? My wife was born and raised in Bydgoszcz; moved to US when she was 23. Learned English here but she talks like you type. Ha, joking...sort of. My Polish is non-existent, even after many years. Tough language to say the least.

Oh, I am wearing a perforated Schott cafe / shirt-style jacket today. Too hot today.
it's true Polish is a difficult language, even I have problems with it sometimes:cool: I lives in the southern Polish mountains city Bielsko Biała
Poland is a beautiful country, Polish women are very nice;) only people have fight in genes , ....This is the story unluckily, always only battle , fight , battle , fight ...
when there is no enemy , here people fight between each other :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael