Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Saturday - Aero Cherry Oil Pull Horsehide Hercules

gte28Crh.jpg
7nESVsXh.jpg
8qgd1R5h.jpg
8EMeUTmh.jpg

Today - Greatest Generation Clothing Co. Grizzly

rE9lagdh.jpg
ASHsnqGh.jpg
Eqtrtx9h.jpg

A-1

One Too Many
This is precisely why I need to quit this joint. Gorgeous jacket man.

Hey Ton,
You got some of the most beautiful, best fitting and all around bad ass jackets around here. So, get your s€&t together, stop complaining and wear what you have! Haha.
No, seriously, I think the jacket might suit you very well...

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

View attachment 69859 View attachment 69860
My brand new Langlitz Columbia. I just pulled it out of the box and put it on about five minutes ago. It is their medium weight cowhide, not quite as heavy or stiff as Vanson comp. weight, but this is definitely going to require some serious wear to break in!
Looks fantastic man!!! Perfect fit, leather looks incredible, and the ear to ear grin says it all. Would love to see more pics and hear your thoughts. A dedicated thread, when you have the chance is in order. Congrats!!

A-1

One Too Many
My brand new Langlitz Columbia. I just pulled it out of the box and put it on about five minutes ago. It is their medium weight cowhide, not quite as heavy or stiff as Vanson comp. weight, but this is definitely going to require some serious wear to break in!

So good! Is it a custom fit? I'm just asking because it fits you perfectly!

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Before I even read what jacket it was, I could tell right away that this is something else entirely... Beyond awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran