Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Viking752

Practically Family
Very weak attempt at a selfie stick (I hate that term) wearing my 141 in the house as its 91 degrees Fahrenheit in FLA. I crack myself up with this obsession as some have labeled it……..leather collecting.

5C4002F0-38C8-4BED-9127-8D3D3A606B1E.jpeg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I've been reading about all the troubles over at Lewis Leathers, and my hopes for a second LL, a sheepskin Dominator (first was a Cyclone), seemed maybe a ways off (not to mention the cost). But a Dominator popped up on Ebay, which I was positive wouldn't fit me, since stock and other people's jackets never do (being as long and lean as I am). However the measurements seemed to line up, and for a pre-owned-for-a-few-years-but-never-worn-outside jacket at $600 (and after a bunch of questions to the seller) I nervously pulled the trigger. It showed up today (two days earlier than expected) and I was shocked at how well it fit. Sleeves are never long enough for me but these do the trick (maybe, just maybe, could have another 1/4 inch). Find of the year for me.

Awesome! LL deserve all the hype. Just effortlessly cool!

Ha, challenge accepted! Incidentally, I happen to be around your old hometurf. Would have been great to share a beer in real life for a change!

Damn. I get on a plane later today. Lots of business travel lately. I just missed some other bubbas who recently flew into Austin. But for sure, let me know the next time you are in town.

BTW, I mean mug in my photos too. My wife hates it. Too bad, not sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo