Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
New (to me) early 80s 618–a vinted purchase that came with a free 3 pack of matching nail varnish and sadly also a garish Harley patch—I mind the stitch holes less than the patch.

Feel like this is almost the ideal fit—sleeves, shoulders and chest are perfect(o). But the waist is *tight*—it does up fine, but not over a belt so I have to wear it with lower rise jeans than I like…

View attachment 602873 View attachment 602874 View attachment 602875
Despite the tight hem the fit is very good - very little, if any, bunching of material on the back. A winner!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Johnson Type I in unlined EssexShibu moo moo hide,
IMG_4678.JPG
IMG_4712.JPG
IMG_4641.JPG
IMG_4650.JPG
IMG_4672.JPG

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
Super snazzy jacket there Panda! The natural leather color is sure to season into something even more special that it is now. With the multitude of jackets you have posted on this forum, I can only guess you are posing at the front door to your jacket vault where all your gems reside. You never cease to amaze me.

soundwavvves

Familiar Face
IMG_1238.jpeg
IMG_1239.jpeg
IMG_1240.png
IMG_1241.png
Toys McCoy Durable Code 33

I’m really impressed with this jacket and feel like it’s the last word (and first?) on a perfecto. Part of me wonders if I should have gone a size up for a little more room but really liking the lengths. The eternal trade off with OTR. What do you guys think?

My favorite angle is definitely the back. Love the exaggerated proportions and drop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner