Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

More Himel :)
ED4CcOU.jpg

uwqwtNt.jpg

I just noticed the angle of the hair. Supreme.

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That very slight curve/dip at the hem, just before the main zip. Excellent. Jacket is looking good man.

Thanks! Still my favorite jacket ever :)

I just noticed the angle of the hair. Supreme.

For a second, I thought you were talking about my hair... and then I remembered my head was not in the pic.
Yes, Dave talked about how he deliberate he is with the angles of the hair on hide. Thanks!
The back looks even better.
2zl8Qx5.jpg

It sort of sunbursts out from the middle and goes out, but meets in the middle at the bottom, which is really cool IMO.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
OK, I know its not a jacket, but it feels like one. A Pendleton Board Shirt just like the Beach Boys wore on all their album covers. The material is still woven at the original mill in Oregon, but it was sewn together in Mexico. I bought it extra large just like all the surfer dudes used to wear them. It says that it is 100% virgin wool and machine washable. I think I may try to shrink it a little bit by hand.

IMG_2957.JPG
IMG_2953.JPG

A-1

One Too Many
OK, I know its not a jacket, but it feels like one. A Pendleton Board Shirt just like the Beach Boys wore on all their album covers. The material is still woven at the original mill in Oregon, but it was sewn together in Mexico. I bought it extra large just like all the surfer dudes used to wear them. It says that it is 100% virgin wool and machine washable. I think I may try to shrink it a little bit by hand.

View attachment 86422 View attachment 86423

This is great! I bought a vintage one on the bay. I really dig the collar on them.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails