Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

It was raining in the foothills, but by the time I got to the beach it had cleared up......
Barbour International:
mime.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
To commisserate with my Illinois friends above, it was 90F here in northern Iowa today, but with a nice breeze and not humid. We shall indeed have jacket, even parka weather soon, so not minding it that much now.

To commisserate with my Illinois friends above, it was 90F here in northern Iowa today, but with a nice breeze and not humid. We shall indeed have jacket, even parka weather soon, so not minding it that much now.
I wish I could be as patient as you Randy. I'm super hotrgry. Even the smallest thing setting me off. At this point in the year I should only be sweating this hard by choice! I'll be throwing myself into the lake one last time this weekend so that I will enjoy, but after that. It's got to go.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
The nickel looped ball pull on chest pocket on my HBD broke:

IMG_2922.jpeg

so I sent it back to Thurston and had it replaced with the talon pull, just like the main zipper with the leather pull. Carrie got it back to me very quickly just in time to wear it on a chilly 52 degree morning.:

IMG_3021.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails